Are we going to see the Apple iPhone 6 on Tuesday?
0. phoneArena 07 Sep 2013, 22:29 posted on
We all know that the next full-price iteration of the full-priced smartphone will be called the Apple iPhone 5S; after all, we did see pictures of the new box leaked, right? But some of Apple's own apps are telling a different story. It seems that some apps such as iMovie, iPhoto, Keynotes and Pages are showing that each app is "optimized for iPhone 6"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
14. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Normally get tired of seeing ppl hate on other phones but this was funny
3. ShenAlJoker (Posts: 113; Member since: 19 Jul 2013)
Now this is boring. pls tuesday come and go quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!
15. illusionmist (Posts: 135; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
There are people that don't give a sh*t and won't even click on the article, and then there's you.
5. quakan (Posts: 1258; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
iPhone 6 would be great. The unchanging design has always bothered me with the S line.
6. CreeDiddy (Posts: 485; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
It was only an error. It shows iPhone 5 now.
Nothing to get excited guys...
9. scumbledEGG (unregistered)
17. vincelongman (Posts: 2386; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
I hope they release multiple size, like e.g.
But I doubt they will.
18. scumbledEGG (unregistered)
they will coz us, haha! they are watching!!! nahaha
11. franyesbatista (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Sep 2013)
i think this is fake cuz is missing the period a the end of #6 , so if u take a look at the link that @CreeDiddy posted u will see a period at the end of number 5.. (Sorry about my english im not from the states so any correction will be accepted) :D
21. Leo_MC (Posts: 680; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
English is a laguage that emerged from UK (United Kingdom).
12. androiphone20 (Posts: 1605; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
*shouts "I don't care"*...*reads the article, leaves a comment* You don't care, really?
13. vananucho (Posts: 57; Member since: 01 Jun 2011)
Who cares? Whatever the iSuck 6, 5s or whatever its gonna be called, even the S3 already does it (8
16. fatTony (Posts: 30; Member since: 20 Dec 2012)
I'm not planning on watching the revealing because I'm sure the Apple FanBoys will make sure everyone hears about it by posting it all over the Internet. I'm sure those "new" and "innovative" features borrowed from the competition will be enough to keep the iLoyalists drooling until next year.
27. darkkjedii (Posts: 14491; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
You said that because you actually plan on watching.
20. nxl2610 (Posts: 49; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
If iPhones 5S = iPhone 6 => Apple fail big time
22. Lakuta1978 (Posts: 57; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
iphone 5s or 6... i don't caree......just bring it to me........can't waittt
23. ottje (Posts: 22; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
This is telling us that a bigger screen iPhone might be on the way
24. fo0ling (Posts: 17; Member since: 07 Jul 2013)
Just an "Inspect element" usage. -15yrexpert
26. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6979; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I highly doubt that. It\'s too early for the same phone to launch. It\'s the iPhone 5s(same) phone.
31. darkkjedii (Posts: 14491; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
It\'s? At least you finally used "too" correctly. Yayyyy, he's a big boy now!!!
28. RomeoJDR (Posts: 242; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
Once again "thanks anonymous tipster" for passing along
29. RomeoJDR (Posts: 242; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
bogus rumors that will never come fruition.
30. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
One word: No.
It's going to be the iPhone 5S and 5C. That's 100% more product introductions than Apple is usually capable of.
32. ilia1986 (unregistered)
I think the next iPhone should be iPhone 5N. N for:
- No cross-platform file transfer
- No NFC
- No Widgets
- No Customizable UI
- No way to set default apps
- No large HD screen
- No ability to store any kind of file without jailbreaking.
- No MicroSD card
- No universally standard micro USB port
- No native support for BT control methods (keyboards, mice, etc.)
- No removable battery
- No ability to view flash content (before you scream - you can view flash even in Android 4.3 if you know how).
- Last but not least - No longer has even the basic aesthetic UI design which made the UI seem as if made from high quality materials (leather, glass, etc.)
33. darkkjedii (Posts: 14491; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Or iPhone i. I for ilia1986 will be first in line. Stop being ashamed, we know you secretly still use an iPhone, but are afraid of the android fanboys attacking you. It's ok they can't hurt you, it's just text on a website...kinda like your silly rant there.
36. darkkjedii (Posts: 14491; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
He actually uses apple, but is afraid to say so cuz he's affected by the android fanboys verbal abuse.
37. ilia1986 (unregistered)
I got an I9300 running on LiquidSmooth 2.9 4.2.2 customized to my EXACT liking. 0 lag, 30% battery remaining after 14 hour usage, the entirely of information I need always available at all times via widgets and tweaks. Huge 720P 4.8" Display.
I could hardly ask more. :)
39. Leo_MC (Posts: 680; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
Then you have the only Android phone in the world without lag and the only non-Nexus device that is updated as fast as Nexuses.
Be happy: you're one of a kind, you're unique; one might say you're the One in Android world!
40. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Considering the tens of thousands of people who have rooted their phones and installed a custom rom - hardly.
41. Leo_MC (Posts: 680; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
I am one of them and my Android powered phone still lags...
Root and custom rom is not an assurance that the lag is gone but lack of Android sure is; WP, iOS and BB are prove of that.
42. ilia1986 (unregistered)
That means that your phone is not powerful enough to run the latest android version smoothly and\\or the custom rom you installed isn\'t that opimized.
Still you could flash another kernel and see how things work. Which phone do you have and which rom did you flash?
Also - when I\'m talking about lag I\'m talking about consistent observable lag, not to a tiny stutter when exiting or launching a certain app or anything like that.
38. neurobiologist (banned) (Posts: 89; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
As fas as I know, it also kills people, so
- No guarantee that you won\'t be killed while using it