Are Intel and Apple working on a 1.5-inch iOS smart watch?
0. phoneArena 27 Dec 2012, 08:20 posted on
We’ve seen Apple incorporate the low-energy Bluetooth 4.0 profile in all of its products in the last two years now…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
16. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Yup. I predict $300 USD, and apple patenting "a method of telling time from a device worn on the wrist".
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3492; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Now Intel will be "iNtel iNside"
5. zaryab_hussain77 (Posts: 104; Member since: 30 Jun 2011)
iwatch.. 500$.. Revolutionary watch..the greatest thing happened to time since time
10. gmacattacks (Posts: 24; Member since: 07 Sep 2012)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha right! and people will buy it because it's apple!
21. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
APPLE DOESN'T like cheap products they only care bout HIGH PRICES/PROFITS in their pockets
23. drakesummon (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Aww Cant afford an Apple Product Mac,Iphone,Ipod,Ipad And Ipod Nano ( Kinda ) FTW!
20. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
yep SONY SHOULD SUE if it ever happened
11. josephnero (Posts: 521; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
there is already one or a bunch i might say
25. Insignificant (Posts: 192; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Check out the Sony smartwatch, it's pretty cool.
12. Insignificant (Posts: 192; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
The Sony smartwatch already kills this, I'm certain. But the Apple one will cost twice as much, do less than half and sell 10x more in volume.
13. raunak (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
I like apple now that it's partnering with intel
14. EspHack (Posts: 70; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
YES!! please! im waiting this since i got my first ipod nano watch band, is not that i like apple products, but they are what start the race tbh, the iphone, the ipad... and now this is! i hope to see this thing coming out and soon a lumia smartwatch!
15. nicholassss (Posts: 366; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Isnt that just an ipod nano or like, the motoactive... or the sony thing or like... hasnt it been done already?
17. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Really not seeing the practical use here. Sure because it's apple people will buy it, but aren't watches pretty obsolete at this point in...time?
18. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
It was called the iPod Nano 6th gen before Tim Cook screwed up that idea with the 7th gen.
19. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
More law suits against watch makers coming around the corner.
22. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Oh yeah forgot to mention they will PATENT the watch also
24. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
Perfect Crap. An iWatch combined with iOS map will land you in a wrong place in wrong time.
26. wojey (Posts: 14; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
YES! I've been waiting for this for a long time. it will be cool if you can send txt through siri with the watch and make calls. Im definately looking forward for this.