Archos announces GamePad tablet with physical controls
0. phoneArena 29 Aug 2012, 06:15 posted on
There have been some (mostly unpopular) manufacturers recently who've announced to be working on a gaming tablet, and Archos has just joined the party with its own GamePad - a tablet with dedicated physical game controls...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ajac09 (Posts: 1367; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
good price to bad not a tegra 3 in it though
5. joaolx (Posts: 353; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
If it had a tegra 3 it would be even cheaper and that would be cool.
6. Dr.Phil (Posts: 907; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
We can hope for a quick follow-up device to come out next year. Maybe by that time it will have the Tegra 4 chipset in it or any of the other quad-core chipsets that are suppose to boast the same graphical power of an Xbox 360 or PS3. For now, however, this should be good enough to do alot of the games on the Android market.
7. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
well PSP and PS Vita is still the best...but this one looks good though.. slim
8. BattleBrat (Posts: 1071; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Dang, I'm happy with my Archos G9 101 tablet, but something like THIS will push me over the edge, as if their super slim tablet wasn't awesome enough!
9. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3012; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
The problem is the size...how do you think it will be in our hands??
It looks as though one will need a support from below.
11. looking0around (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Nov 2011)
terrible device, stay away from it. and away from archos