Archos GamePad2 visits the FCC, leaves a lot to the imagination
Archos GamePad2 at the FCC
1. twens (Posts: 613; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Why would I buy this when xperia zu, note 3 n 2 all have big enough screens?
2. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1834; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Cause this has built in controller......thats why. :-)
3. Kevinphantom (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Jun 2013)
So why not use ps3 controler and stick it to note 3 instead buying this crap .note 3 will be a revolutionary phone and its gpu is revolutionary better 9 times than note 2s gpu thats alsom for gaming
5. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1834; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Lol note 3... & why would u wanna ,carry a ps3 controller around?
7. daddysbeenabadgirl (Posts: 157; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
They dont get it bro.
Anywho...I had this and it had many issues from battery life to ergonomic issues, I sold it and bought a JXD S7300 which was a cheaper version china tab. IT SMOKED THE ARCHOS. Love my JXD.
8. ardent1 (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
It's a personal choice. I carry an external mouse to use with my laptop. I understand the laptop has a built-in mouse, but I am more productive with the external mouse.
If it was up to me, I rather carry a PS3 controller to have a more hard-core gaming experience. Built-in devices tend have too many compromises, which IMHO defeats the gaming experience.
6. doubler86 (Posts: 318; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
The first one did a great job at being to map the controller buttons without needing to root for ANY game. But the graphics, processors, built in storage, and quality of the joysticks needed improvement. Here's to hoping