Archos GamePad to launch in the U.S. next month, price revealed
1. Phullofphil posted on 17 Jan 2013, 09:21 0
I probably prefer to just use my note 2 as a controller and hook it through my tv HDMI port to play games and movies. But I guess that for a hand held game it sounds good. About like the price range of a Nintendo D's. The archos is more capable computer with better graphics minus 3d but I don't see the quality games like on the Ds. I still might just get the PSP vita. Or a PSP enabled gamepad.
2. ajac09 posted on 17 Jan 2013, 09:40 1
169? wow be a nice portable system for sure not just for games but facebook the internet and other things.
3. fanboy1974 posted on 17 Jan 2013, 09:49 0
Imagine if Google did this. It would raise the bar in Android gaming. Have 2 models of the Nexus 7; one with controls and one without.
4. JunkCreek posted on 17 Jan 2013, 13:04 0
android become gaming, digital photo frame, comic reader device. wow... a multi purpose mobile device...
6. yousef8824 posted on 26 Jan 2013, 05:17 0
the gamepad got higher than the nexus 7 in antutu