Archos FamilyPad2 is a 13.3 inch tablet running Android 4.1
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Mar 2013, 22:57
Just a few months after launching the first Archos FamilyPad, the Archos FamilyPad2 is coming soon according to the manufacturer; once again the display is huge at 13.3 inches, but resolution at 1280 x 800 does not sound spectacular and the rest of the specs range from a dual-core 16GHz processor to just 1GB of RAM inside...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nathan posted on 01 Mar 2013, 23:34 3 0
Seems like a great deal, but man, 114PPI is really pushing it. 0_o
2. PhoenixWright posted on 01 Mar 2013, 23:35 1 0
Great screen resolution sounds synonymous with a large screen. Why buy a larger tablet for work or any other reason other than watching HD movies?
3. Mobilephile posted on 01 Mar 2013, 23:50 0 0
Owning a 17" laptop, I wouldnt buy any tablet with a display smaller than that....just sayin
4. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 02 Mar 2013, 00:47 1 4
FYI...size doesn't matter, your laptop screen is basically an age old tech LCD...a crappy LCD/LED that is with gagged edges and in MANY ways inferior to IPS which can be found on most tablets....IPS color reproduction is second to none and is a lot friendlier to the eyes (doesnt strain you for hours unlike LCDs)...try to compare a 1080p LCD vs a 720p IPS then come back and telll me which one is better....
5. alexzibrit posted on 02 Mar 2013, 06:33 1 1
That's higher than my Laptop screen so to me it's perfect
6. lyndon420 posted on 02 Mar 2013, 11:56 1 0
Not a bad price for what you are getting. Hopefully this sells well for them.