Aptina outs camera sensor that lets phones do professional high-speed and HDR video recording
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Dec 2012, 02:55
The sensor takes 6 MP stream and oversamples it 3x, for "video as sharp as that of the high-end multi-sensor video cameras used in television studios..."
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Captain_Doug posted on 21 Dec 2012, 03:14 0 0
Sadly... Just like silicon batteries, waterproof cellphones(as standard), and the jump to microUSB 3.0. Just out of reach.
4. darkskoliro posted on 21 Dec 2012, 04:30 2 1
waterproof is becoming standard on HTC's high end, but i doubt it will be available on phones other than the ones that have unibodies because its not possible to seal it...maybe Moto's Razr series will be waterproof?
5. Igneel posted on 21 Dec 2012, 05:08 1 1
'waterproof is becoming standard on HTC's high end'.
Can you clarify me about that? As far as I remember, or what I've read, only Sony has created mid-ranger waterproof phone which is the Xperia V. Samsung has the Rugby Pro but its spec is not high and only sold in the US.
11. iDroidWin posted on 21 Dec 2012, 08:58 0 0
One of the main market for HTC is Japan. There waterproof phone is the standard. So, may be she belongs to that region.
6. someones4 posted on 21 Dec 2012, 06:13 2 0
It's not waterproof ...only Japan gets waterproof smartphones.
9. darkskoliro posted on 21 Dec 2012, 07:32 0 0
pretty sure the butterfly was waterproof, like they showed in the ad? which isnt only in japan
10. Ohrules posted on 21 Dec 2012, 07:39 0 0
it is splash-proof, but that is basically the same thing most of the times
13. someones4 posted on 21 Dec 2012, 19:08 0 0
It's called the dna elsewhere.. and i'm not sure if it's waterproof outside the japanese market
14. darkskoliro posted on 21 Dec 2012, 21:15 0 0
elsewhere = america
america isnt the centre of the world.
8. apexKBC posted on 21 Dec 2012, 07:27 0 0
ip67 + android + aptina = im waitin for dis one..........