April showers will bring the Acer Iconia Tab A510 and Acer Iconia Tab A700 quad-core tablets
0. phoneArena 22 Jan 2012, 14:28 posted on
At a press release in Hamburg, Acer apparently said that both the Acer Iconia Tab A510 and Acer Iconia Tab A700 tablets should be launched in April; the unofficial pricing for the quad-core tablets will be 500EUR for the A510 while a 64GB variant of the A700 will cost no more than 749EUR...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
By the time it's April, the iPad 3 would've been announced which is definitely not a good time to launch the Iconia Tab.
2. Birds (Posts: 1004; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Lol, sadly I agree. I'm rooting for Acer though.
3. 8mileroad (Posts: 7; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
Holy s**t, 749 Euros? I'm no Apple fan but I'd honestly rather just get an iPad.
4. doubler86 (Posts: 318; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
When did acer become high end enough to charge $799 for anything they make???
5. Fallout09 (Posts: 419; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Epic Fail. $499 - $799? Really? Come on guys. Hasnt Amazon taught you anything yet?