April Fool's Day: best jokes round-up
But it’s not just them, the internet is a small madness and we can imagine colleague bloggers and authors giggling over comments or reposts of fake ‘breaking stories.’
Let’s be honest - we have joined in too in both fooling and being fooled! Let’s not get too serious then and just take a look at all the fun the web has to offer today. All below.
April Fool's Day: best jokes round-up
This is how ReviewerBot 9000 was born. It uses accurate sensors and advanced machine learning algorithms to write a full review of any device in our database – phone or tablet – in a matter of seconds.”
So what components make up this juicy device? Here are the tech specs:
Orange color (corresponding to a 620 nm wavelength)”
12. Google Nose
13. GMail Blue
YouTube finally has enough videos to begin selecting a winner.
What do you think is the #bestvideo on YouTube?
We've been thrilled with all of the diverse, creative entries we've seen so far, and we can't wait to begin the process of selecting the best video. We'll be announcing the winner in 10 years.”
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
In my opinion, the best are : "YouTube is closing, turns out to have been an eight-year competition" and "Google Nose".
Anyway, April Fools! :P
8. JonBjSig (Posts: 176; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
My favorites are the GameFAQs poll about how people feel about EA having acquired Nintendo and George Takei's announcement that he'll appear in Star Wars 7.
21. JonBjSig (Posts: 176; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Not really off topic, the ones I mentioned just happen to not be on the list, still the same topic.
16. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 703; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
Nokia's microwave's name is ... 5AM-TH1N6 = SAM-
THING = SAMSUNG ?
It has an 8-core voltage transformer... = Samsung
again exynos octa ?
The device comes with the latest eye-tracking
technology, which stops the food from rotating when
you look at it... LOL Samsung ?
18. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 915; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Why did you copy easymomo's comment?
24. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
"YouTube is about photoshop tutorials and the Hobbit trailer HD." Couldn't stop laughing.
30. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
-Nokia Seidhr: hands on with Microsoft’s answer to Google Glass:
this one i like. And its a good one,it really cracks me up. Big TIme
31. Xolar (Posts: 57; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
Y u don't post Apple iPlay prank?
(you can find it at IGN's Youtube Channel)
3. _Bone_ (Posts: 2140; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Orange teardown is well played. Google Nose Beta is pretty funny.
7. easymomo (Posts: 91; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
Nokia's microwave's name is ... 5AM-TH1N6 = SAM-THING = SAMSUNG ?
It has an 8-core voltage transformer... = Samsung again ?
The device comes with the latest eye-tracking technology, which stops the food from rotating when you look at it... LOL Samsung ?
PS: I'm a Sammy fan
10. amats69 (Posts: 1129; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
actually it is not obvious that your a sammy fan :)
19. easymomo (Posts: 91; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
Yeah, I know, it just makes me laugh. I don't take it litteraly, it's april's fool day you know
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3024; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
You did good PA, you did good.
But i think the jokes should've been published, like, yesterday or the day before to make it more interesting.
I fell for the Youtube closure!
6. Ohrules (Posts: 325; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
no love for samsung?
28. voxmarc (Posts: 319; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
love the accessories on those eco trees...
11. amats69 (Posts: 1129; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
oh that Floating gravity-defying iPhone 5S is so cool! hope it comes to mobile phones soon! nice job PA!
12. skullman (Posts: 20; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
I got another news....nokia works on android device
32. Victor.H (Posts: 462; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Actually we did and it's the first one on the list!
17. N-fanboy (Posts: 538; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
I'm sure apple has patented the gravity defying 5s by now lol
20. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5646; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
ohhh...i thought the ASUS one was real when i caught a glimpse of it before...LOL! xD
22. Jurdiales (Posts: 121; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
I don't care if I get downvoted by the Applefans but:
The iPhone 5 is already the best joke (or worst?) I ever seen everyday... ;)
26. bluescreen (Posts: 154; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
lets face it....if PA doesnt repost those same article within 24hrs of the 1st time it was posted then its most likely fake!
29. rex1213 (Posts: 77; Member since: 29 Jul 2011)
The Nokia microwave oven was the funniest for me. What with having a microwave oven that "automatically adjusts the temperature depending on how hungry you look"? LOL. I laughed so hard on that one. I thought it would be cool if it was real.
33. thecorrescode (Posts: 28; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
@Phonearena, a blogger from the Philippines has re-blog your article and claim it as his own .