Apps on iPhone 5s are crashing twice more often than on previous models
0. phoneArena 11 Oct 2013, 08:52 posted on
We’ve praised the Apple iPhone 5s for its meaningful innovation with Touch ID and for its great hardware put in that same aluminum box, but we also have to admit that iOS 7 on it comes with a surprising amount of bugs and issues…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
27. JMartin22 (Posts: 548; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Lol, this is the operating system PhoneArena called "elegant" (lol@theword)
39. donfem (Posts: 462; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
With a review rating of 9.3 I am surprised, but what the heck, it is iphonearena
80. thedarkside (Posts: 639; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
remember when the palm pre had a rating of a 10? it may not have been a ten, but it was close. that phone sucked too.
43. leolzn (Posts: 5; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
My cousin got the blue screen of death that same day he bought it, he was just installing apps and the iphone 5s went into a blue screen then powered down, but the iphone still worked.
49. GrapeEyes (Posts: 243; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
I told you all in September that Apple is going to become the laughing stock of the world by 2016.
Seriously if you guys/girls spend some time with the design/management team at Apple you will agree with me 100% they are so ARROGANT!!!! it is beyond belief, they are milking Steve Jobs hard work.
Sell your shares in Apple quick before it is too late!!!
51. good2great (Posts: 1022; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
I'm running iOS 7 on:
iPhone 5 - No issues at all.
iPad 2 - Lags pretty bad. Music controls dont work from the lock screen. Battery drains faster than normal. Certain apps crash.
53. Windsponge (Posts: 92; Member since: 01 Nov 2009)
I OS 7 is junk. I got sick of it and sold my I Phone 5 to best buy and bought a note 3. I do not in the least regret it. I have all things Apple so don't think I am a android person. They tried to copy android and they aren't doing a very good job. This note is the best phone I have ever had
57. Bernoulli (Posts: 1337; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Innovation with touch ID? Really? Then would that make motorola the father of innovation??
62. lallolu (Posts: 203; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
" Those blue screens come up mostly after multitasking."
IOS users will soon understand that having 'more' features on a phone can cause issues and it takes time and expertise to sort them out. We that are used to heavily featured phone (wink*~¨* android) know this.
78. werthedroids (Posts: 60; Member since: 15 Sep 2013)
Behold, ladies and gents, the world's most stable and polished os.
79. poping (unregistered)
bet who will be first to patent the blue screen of death?
ms or apple? if apple does it first, it will sue ms for copying...
hahaha... just trolling guys...