Apps not updated for iOS 7 getting hit hard in the App Store
6. maysider (Posts: 38; Member since: 11 Aug 2013)
Exactly, fascism by Apple at work
Time to create second ebook price fixing robbery to earn money for Apple
2. xDrizzyXx (Posts: 64; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
Good! They need to update to match the look and feel of iOS 7.
3. Dingy_cellar_dweller (Posts: 234; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
I'm confused The title say if io7 not mentioned it's bad for app's and the body of the article say if io7 is mentioned then it's bad.
" From those reviews, it turns out that apps which have "iOS 7" mentioned in a review tend to have lower review scores. Quite a bit lower actually, as reviews that mention iOS 7 have an average star rating of 2.81 compared to 3.56 stars for those that don't mention iOS 7. "
Which way around is it?
12. Finalflash (Posts: 2694; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Both are fine, the analysis is of the reviews of the apps and those reviews that have mentioned iOS7 tend to be lower. By that what is implied is usually people mention OSes in reviews mostly if it does not function well in that version or some other problem occurs in the version (you wouldn't say this app functions well in iOS 6 and 7 and on, you would only usually say, in iOS 7 this app crashes often when it didn't in iOS6, at least there is a tendency for the latter style). So when their robot algorithm analyses reviews, those mentioning iOS 7 had a lower score meaning an issue likely came up in that version. Hence, those that aren't fully updated for iOS 7 get lower reviews.
4. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
Good. Whatsapp has still not updated its UI!
5. mr.techdude (Posts: 569; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I wonder why the play store is catching up vastlyto app store in no# of apps and downloads.
7. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Its not catching up, the play store is larger than the app store.
8. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Welcome to fragmentation. Everything works on Android regardless of OS versions, not so much on an iPhone.
9. LiquidGalaxy (Posts: 327; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
WHAT!!?!?! I can only assume this is a joke or, haha, and this is a stab in the dark, you're a complete idiot...
13. feres13 (Posts: 306; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
I've had issues with app incompatibility on Android despite running on the latest and greatest hardware. Haven't you ever had the "This ap is incompatible woth your device" message on the play store? And people are complaining about the fact that some apps aren't fitting the new UI while there's tons of apps on the play store theat still have the old Android 2.x (No HOLO)
11. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
How many apps still have black borders? If they haven't updated for new screen sizes, it's highly unlikely they'll update for iOS7.