Apple's stock rallies on news of probable Apple iPad mini event
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Oct 2012, 22:28
After dropping 10% recently from a short-term top at $705, Apple's stock finally bounced on Tuesday after word spread that the company was holding an event on October 23rd, most likely to introduce the long rumored Apple iPad mini...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
21. anywherehome posted on 18 Oct 2012, 00:16 0 0
almost all the newspapers, because of facts ;)
3. OptimusOne posted on 16 Oct 2012, 23:02 2 0
apple doesn't realize that this "ipad mini" will destroy their ipod touch business right?
4. rahulcena5565 posted on 16 Oct 2012, 23:26 3 0
I doubt it will destroy their iPod Touch business because the iPad Mini is suppose to be at around 7.85', the scary part is that it may destroy the Competition in the 7' league.
9. OptimusOne posted on 16 Oct 2012, 23:57 2 0
well i have both. i have itouch, ipad
i like my nexus one and iconia a100 the best thoutgh
5. rahulcena5565 posted on 16 Oct 2012, 23:27 0 1
End of the day, the iPad Mini doesn't have my money if it's not Retina.
11. anywherehome posted on 17 Oct 2012, 00:04 0 0
more pixels more Adidas? maybe you should consider usability: maps, voice searching, widgets.....look like usual Apple client: more pixels, more design, more money :)
7. nicholassss posted on 16 Oct 2012, 23:31 0 0
Taking their cues from the recent success of the phablet craze apple is actually going to drop a 7.85in iPhone on us.
14. theindianguy posted on 17 Oct 2012, 02:12 0 0
I have a feeling that the Ipad mini will probably be selling for 399. Goes well with the ipad starting from 499.
18. jmoita2 posted on 17 Oct 2012, 10:23 0 0
You are probably right. If they price it that high, it will surely be a flop...
15. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 17 Oct 2012, 06:29 1 0
i actually love the size of the iPad mini than the nexus or any other 7" tablet... not too small and not too big!!
thats why i love to hold galaxy tab 7.7 coz of its size! (yes, even i hate samsung, i love the size of galaxy 7.7..)
17. jmoita2 posted on 17 Oct 2012, 10:22 0 0
I'm buying kettle popcorn in anticipation of the giant crash on Apple's shares...
19. hamboza posted on 17 Oct 2012, 14:07 0 0
I hate for anyone to crash be it Apple or otherwise, cause my Tech-Rush feeds off competition...
20. InspectorGadget80 posted on 17 Oct 2012, 19:14 0 0
It's going to called a GIANT IPOD TOUCH and will look the same year after year after year till people realize Apple can't change their design then their stock will drop