Apple's stock rallies on news of probable Apple iPad mini event
0. phoneArena 16 Oct 2012, 22:28 posted on
After dropping 10% recently from a short-term top at $705, Apple's stock finally bounced on Tuesday after word spread that the company was holding an event on October 23rd, most likely to introduce the long rumored Apple iPad mini...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sum182 (Posts: 229; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Its not an Ipad mini....its called an "Iphone"
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
you may grab my money anytime Apple :)
21. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
almost all the newspapers, because of facts ;)
3. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
apple doesn't realize that this "ipad mini" will destroy their ipod touch business right?
4. rahulcena5565 (Posts: 57; Member since: 01 Nov 2010)
I doubt it will destroy their iPod Touch business because the iPad Mini is suppose to be at around 7.85', the scary part is that it may destroy the Competition in the 7' league.
8. wendygarett (unregistered)
Don't worry, I decided to get both anyways :)
9. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
well i have both. i have itouch, ipad
i like my nexus one and iconia a100 the best thoutgh
5. rahulcena5565 (Posts: 57; Member since: 01 Nov 2010)
End of the day, the iPad Mini doesn't have my money if it's not Retina.
11. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
more pixels more Adidas? maybe you should consider usability: maps, voice searching, widgets.....look like usual Apple client: more pixels, more design, more money :)
12. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Style over Substance prevalis in that crowd.
7. nicholassss (Posts: 361; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Taking their cues from the recent success of the phablet craze apple is actually going to drop a 7.85in iPhone on us.
14. theindianguy (Posts: 90; Member since: 30 Sep 2011)
I have a feeling that the Ipad mini will probably be selling for 399. Goes well with the ipad starting from 499.
18. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
You are probably right. If they price it that high, it will surely be a flop...
15. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i actually love the size of the iPad mini than the nexus or any other 7" tablet... not too small and not too big!!
thats why i love to hold galaxy tab 7.7 coz of its size! (yes, even i hate samsung, i love the size of galaxy 7.7..)
17. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
I'm buying kettle popcorn in anticipation of the giant crash on Apple's shares...
19. hamboza (Posts: 8; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
I hate for anyone to crash be it Apple or otherwise, cause my Tech-Rush feeds off competition...
20. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6974; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
It's going to called a GIANT IPOD TOUCH and will look the same year after year after year till people realize Apple can't change their design then their stock will drop