Apple's rubber-stamped approach to iAd gives advertisers a headache
0. phoneArena 16 Aug 2010, 07:17 posted on
Adjusting to the system and approval requirements behind iAd proves time-consuming for early adopters, but positive results are already showing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. miggy man (unregistered)
cant wait til SPRINT
2. miggy man (unregistered)
gets the iphone...SPRINT FTW
5. Sprint is for Fuckers (unregistered)
Sprint sprint, eat shit. Srint sucks a giant nut bag. Besides Apple wants to sell the iPhone not run it to the ground. Tuck sprint.
6. miggy is a nigger (unregistered)
Someone has their cock in sprints add hole.
3. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
I think its helarious that Sprint customers are the only ones on here acting like childish spammers and rediculous comment makers.
4. JackFace (Posts: 190; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
Are you Drunk? Try every carrier's customers, including you...
7. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
I disagree sir. Look at these jack balls. This is why I said this site should be members only.
8. ellie (unregistered)
i know that is one good product! if its headache we can solve it since there is cure for morning sickness. http://www.morningsicknessfix.