Apple's new campus may not be completed until 2016
0. phoneArena 21 Nov 2012, 03:22 posted on
It looks like things are going a bit slow for Apple's new campus, aka 'The Spaceship". Previously hoping to have it completed by 2015, Apple has now informed Cupertino's management that it might take longer to finish what is expected to become one of the largest buildings on Earth...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nobelset (Posts: 270; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
I'm not am Apple fan, nor do I like most of their products but this is exciting :-D
2. android_hitman (unregistered)
probably they can't move steve from the cryostasis until then.
9. AliNSiddiqui (Posts: 382; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
Apple will most definitely have gone down by then... A repeat of Microsoft vs Apple except Steve Jobs is not here to save them.
11. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
Apple will be bankrupt by then? A company famous for hoarding the money they make? Unless there is an absolute market crash, it's going to take far longer than 4 years for Apple to run out of money. Look at how long Blackberry has lasted...or how long Palm lasted for that matter. Even to this day, Apple still makes a ridiculous amount of money (some of which, I wish they would pay to their retail employees).
I'm guessing by 2016, you'll have turned 18 years old and possibly gone through a few Economics classes...
21. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
I always think it's funny that when someone makes a worthless comment and someone else corrects them on it, the original poster always comes back with "I was just joking." I'm not an idiot. I'm just an adult and one day you will be too...
5. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"Apple's new campus may not be completed until 2016"
Why should it care for me??? Any reason???
6. Cynipap999 (banned) (Posts: 138; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
Looks like a space ship, guess they're getting ready to go back to their own solar system. [Finally!!!!!]
8. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"Looks like a space ship..."
Looks like a sects campus.
12. Aeires (unregistered)
It finally will be what it has been all along, a walled garden.
7. gothicheart (Posts: 83; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
at least somethings happening to their profits from overpriced and subpar products
10. Cyan3boN (Posts: 444; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
home for orphans, poor ,elderly . but all they came up was a building worth billion for their already rich workers. maybe apple should learn a thing or two from bill gates.
13. YoJerms1977 (Posts: 15; Member since: 26 Jan 2010)
Oh look, it's in the shape of an a$$-hole, fits them perfectly!
14. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
I know it must look exactly like you
16. TechDork (Posts: 292; Member since: 10 May 2010)
This surely isn't going to be the largest building on Earth.....and that's a fact. It may be the largest circular building....but not the largest building in general.
17. jolowi (Posts: 2; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
How can you state that if nowhere it indicates how large the building is?
18. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
They will probably loose LOST OF MONEY and when its finish they would either keep it doors or sell it before they open after they found out how much money they loss or spend
20. roscuthiii (Posts: 2207; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Interesting render I guess... but um, where the frig is everyone going to park? And err... where's the roadway that gets you to the front door??? Everyone expected to bicycle or hike in to work?
I guess those issues will be addressed in the updated Apple HQ 2.0. ;-P
In other news... Apple really loves rounded corners don't they?