Apple's in-app purchases settlement gets the green light, claim your compensation by January 13th 2014
1. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Thank you Apple :)
2. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
A $5 gift card for amounts less than $30? How bout refunding all the money? If my child had spent that amount on my i-thingy, i'd want every penny back!!!
3. Leo_MC (Posts: 600; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
Have you stop to think that, maybe - just maybe, those child's parents were stupid enough to give their kids access to their credit cards credentials?
5. alterecho (Posts: 1091; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
More like they gave their itunes password, since account info can be stored there and so you can use your password instead, everytime you make a transaction. Either way, the parents were careless.
4. lyndon420 (Posts: 1785; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Maybe let's go back to the old ways of doing things...kids play with their toys and leave the adults stuff alone?