Apple's image cracks in latest Holiday customer satisfaction study
0. phoneArena 27 Dec 2012, 09:10 posted on
Apple might have refreshed virtually its whole product portfolio, but when it comes to its internet retail presence, the latest study by Foresee concludes the company slipped three points and user satisfaction dropped…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darkkjedii (Posts: 12470; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Time to regroup apple. You've rested long enuff.
3. Cynipap999 (banned) (Posts: 138; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
And, now it's time to 'rest in peace'!!
5. eisenbricher (Posts: 971; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Apple can still manage to survive good given that they undergo some major and crucial changes.
7. Cynipap999 (banned) (Posts: 138; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
Apple will fail; resistance is futile!@
22. Peter98 (Posts: 119; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Nokia also can resurvive. Why other companies can't. You're fool!
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 12470; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Dude dont argue with him, its a huge waste of time. ..trust ne
9. eisenbricher (Posts: 971; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Exactly. Anyway, trolls can claim its Night on a sunny day, putting blindfolds over their eyes but truth is, it isn't.
18. lolioslol (banned) (Posts: 182; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
No apple please do not "regroup". Please, continue on as you have been so you can continue to lose loyal customers and become less and less relevant, only this time there will be no IBM to bail them out!
2. Cynipap999 (banned) (Posts: 138; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
What an iTragedy!!!
The shame, beat out by JC Penney!!!!
4. sudbury78 (Posts: 129; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
Actually your hatred to apple to fit in with the rest of the phone arena people as you type on an iphone clearly made you not read the article. Apple is 80 and jc is 78. Hahahahahahahahahaha
6. Cynipap999 (banned) (Posts: 138; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
uDidn't read the rest of the article, 'user satisfaction dropped' which means user diSsatiSfaction rose!!
12. SIGPRO (Posts: 497; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Apple will go down and down, we already see the hype getting less.
I give them max 5 years and the iphone will be dead. Apple is behind the market with specs and innovation. People i know are getting rid of their iphones.
Why you mau ask........because they are sick paying for small upgrades of the iphone.
23. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
Man I hope we can revisit this post in 5 years
14. Droiddoes (unregistered)
LMAO, the only thing about this that surprises me is it took the iFans THIS long to realize apple has been selling them the same damn thing for years.
15. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Too bad for apple there wont be a Steve Jobs (RIP) to save their asses again...
16. tedkord (Posts: 5148; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
The only reason Jobs was able to save them the first time was that Bill Gates propped them up and saved them from bankruptcy.
21. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Yup. Gee, thanks a lot Bill LOL
17. tedkord (Posts: 5148; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Dell have been a piss poor company for years. Check the horror stories at resellerratings.
19. drnggaj33 (Posts: 127; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
i work for att and many times ppl that have iphone .they have to take there iphone for a week to test it because the audio doesnt work.if its any other phone we just exch the audio doesnt work. have to set appointment to exch ur phone thats stupid .like droiddoes said they been selling the same phone for yrs now ppl are starting to see now .besides the other ppl switching to iphone .they follow to much to get a iphone smh
20. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6697; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Please don't give me that. Monday earlier this week i have soo many people complaining bout their iPods and Ipads won't activate or charge through itunes and their lines was so busy. couple of them have to return their Apple products because it won't activate through their itunes juke box.