Apple's iOS 8 may feature a Healthbook app, iWatch rumored again to have health-related functions
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2014, 19:25 posted on
iOS 8 will probably be announced by Apple in mid-2014 or later. It's said that health and fitness tracking may be among its headline features - although, of course, nothing can be confirmed at this point...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darkkjedii (Posts: 9358; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Man bring it on, the jedii has money that needs to be taken. iPhone 6, iWatch, iPad, ios8. I'm gonna have an iOverload.
3. networkdood (Posts: 5619; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Nice to see the cult alive and well....you remind of that that Wendy dude...
4. rihel_95 (Posts: 177; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
wendy was not probably a dude..btw she remains silent tgese days..
9. ankiipankii (Posts: 35; Member since: 21 Jun 2013)
wendy garet or something like that ,,haha..she is lost nowadays
5. androiphone20 (Posts: 1130; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
7 wasn't Apple's lucky number but people then got used to it (80% adoption at this point). Apple has been doing a lot of hiring in the health department, I will be looking forward to see what they come up with
2. networkdood (Posts: 5619; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Please, no more watches - I just want one device that does everything - how about this? How about a device that has a screen that can shrink or can be enlarged? That way it is a one size that fits all, type of phone, for anyone to use, as some people like tiny screened iphones and other like phablets. So, maybe make the screen adjustable from 4 inches to 10 inches, and then create that same device with the ability to wear it like a watch. When that is a reality, then I will buy it....
7. cheetah2k (Posts: 739; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
Love the speculation.. how about we leave it until someone actually knows whats really happening.. lol..