Apple's first promo video for the new iPad Air is out: 'our thinnest, lightest, most advanced iPad'
0. phoneArena 22 Oct 2013, 15:28 posted on
Apple came with a promo ad for the lightest 10-incher out there, the newly-announced iPad Air, and as you can expect it stresses on the lightness and thinness, yet doesn't fail to mention its structural rigidity and the omnipotent 64-bit A7 chip inside...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Santi_Santi (unregistered)
4. downphoenix (Posts: 3155; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
heaven forbid they post an article about an idevice. Clearly they are ibiased!
6. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
So-called iPhonearena has "only" had about 26 articles in the past day; there have been 29 Nokia articles in the same time period.
9. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Xperia Z tablet still the thinnest out ther.
13. IliyaBeshkov (Posts: 261; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
Really, are you serious? When there is a product event it's always about the device... When Samsung, Sony, HTC, Nokia, LG launches new flagships it's always 15+ articles about the devices.. Don't be so judgeful about Apple, not that I'm a fan of them, but be more patient :)
15. promise7 (Posts: 868; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Inorite? It's like u would think Apple had a keynote introducing new products today or something.
17. Mittal (Posts: 493; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
they should avoid using the 'ligher' 'thinner' tags now... let it rest.... enough feed for spoofs
18. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 800; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
They dont consider other devices when comparing. "Ignorance is bliss" for Apple. Remember that when Siri is asked about "Which is the best phone?" it replies "Wait. There are other phone?"....LOL.. Pretending to ignore others purposely... its like Apple's TROLL...
(Apple is like an Ostrich. They would dig their heads in sand & think they are safe).
2. MrsPotatoHead (banned) (Posts: 48; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Can't wait this is awesome. Im still dissapointed that it dont have touch ID :( though.
8. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Why? Touch ID is more of a gimmick than anything else, and will be quite awkward to use on a tablet.
16. MrsPotatoHead (banned) (Posts: 48; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Says who? No gimmick, its a necessary security feature..At leasr if I ever lose my iPad no thieves can use it or steal my personnel info.
19. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 800; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Why would he bother about your personal info? The thief has got your iPad. Its much more precious to him than your personal info.
BTW an advice, dont store sensitive personal info like card details, netbanking password on iPad.
3. PhoneCritic (Posts: 667; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Love the little disclaimer at the end (that every manufacture give.) Batty life varies base on configuration and use. -Lol
Anyway good upgrade. But, I think the iPad mini 2 will eat the 9.7 iPad's lunch. Also tired of these type of ads, that all the manufactures are showing, Just show us the product being used, Its price, and release date. I know it the best yet My wife iPad 4 was the best yet also -Lol
7. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Yeah, absolutely. I don't think Apple will sell many iPad Airs at all. Most will just buy the cheaper yet similarly specced Mini 2.
20. sniper1087 (Posts: 499; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
yeah kind of missed it what is the difference between the mini and the air in specs, besides size of course.
10. Sire3008 (Posts: 87; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
For Phonearena anything apple does is the best out there... For the record, their new iPad Airs sucks. Nokia event was more fun!!!
11. vandroid (Posts: 327; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
Dammit I paid for garage band months ago and now it's free -_-
12. brrunopt (Posts: 742; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
Is it me or its the add its a lot misleading (1:33) , trying to make the assumption that being 64bits will allow the iPad to run PC software...
14. Ikechukwu (Posts: 201; Member since: 03 Oct 2011)
LOL!!!! ipeople must be fooled by the section of that ad about 64-bit. They'll think it's now a real pc. Oh Apple, strategic marketing.
24. 9thWonderful (Posts: 232; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
i hardly think ppl will think its a real pc...nice try little buddy.
23. 9thWonderful (Posts: 232; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
my only disappointment in this whole thing is that i paid for garage band, iPhoto & iMovie awhile ago. now it's free. damnit man!