Apple's Steve Jobs historic appearances on D conferences are now on iTunes, free
1. PhoneArenaUser posted on 31 May 2012, 09:35 1 0
Steve Jobs was just a really good marketing specialist and nothing more else and anyway not the first one and not the last one. This artificially inflated bubble about Steve Jobs starting to look really idiotic. Steve Jobs said that, Steve Jobs did that omg, omg... Looks like a religious cult or Justin Biebe and all his minors fans...
2. jmoita2 posted on 31 May 2012, 09:41 1 0
Who cares??? Enough of having the 3 daily articles on the "greatness" of Jobs and his legacy. Enough already!!!
3. ApphoIe (banned) posted on 31 May 2012, 13:57 2 0
"Historic"? REALLY? Jesus Christ, this is our generation...
4. Republican posted on 31 May 2012, 16:10 1 1
An immortal visionary genius. Without him, there would be no droid. They must build a statue to this immortal icon in Washington DC.
5. ApphoIe (banned) posted on 01 Jun 2012, 15:32 0 0
I like it. Stick it in the ghetto where pigeons can eternally sh*t on him and bums and meth heads can puke and piss on it too!