Apple's Reuse and Recycling programs can offer you up to $320 for your old iPad 2
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Mar 2012, 09:52
Already, we gave you all 5 solutions of what to do with your old iPad if you’re considering buying the new one. Of course, one of the options is to sell the tablet back to one of those buyback programs out there, but if you prefer dealing with Apple, you ought to consider its...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. CM_Punk (banned) posted on 15 Mar 2012, 12:29 2 1
Pretty good idea. iPads are resalable at a better price than Android tablets are, so this is a pretty good option for people who don't want to deal with the hassle of selling on Craigslist or eBay.
2. bayusuputra posted on 15 Mar 2012, 15:58 0 0
rip off.. put a bit more effort and you can sell them for more..
3. Jodabro posted on 15 Mar 2012, 19:28 0 0
Such an apple idea, now they want to get their own products back so they aren't competing with craigslists of ipad's. They know a floaded market of their product would mean lowering their prices. No way do they want that. Screw them sell me your iPad2
4. Jodabro posted on 15 Mar 2012, 19:29 0 0
They hate competition so much they can't even compete with themselves!
5. thelegend6657 posted on 16 Mar 2012, 01:06 0 0
Finnaly found a good way to get rid of the iPad 1