Apple's 10 minute YouTube video shows off how iOS and apps on the platform, both improve lives globally
0. phoneArena 12 Jun 2013, 22:15 posted on
Apple released a video on its YouTube channel entitled Making a difference. One app at a time; it is 10 minutes of Apple showing how iOS and apps on the platform have helped change people's lives. The video harkens back to something that CEO Tim Cook said at WWDC. The Apple executive said that the company's future marketing would concentrate less on showing off products and focus more on showing the effects of Apple's work...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Topcat488 (Posts: 1158; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
I tried watching got to 6minutes 27seconds... Only Michael Jackson is allowed to make 10 minute videos... Sorry.
3. james004 (Posts: 475; Member since: 15 May 2013)
Apple is taking credit for apps now? :/ this video is more about giving props to current generation technology rather than apple itself.
4. Daftama (Posts: 563; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Apple will take credit for anything..they r in that state ...sad...
10. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5480; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
It is just PATHETIC, Apple making advertisement from humans tragedy...
2. joey_sfb (Posts: 3002; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
if they use android they could do even more and still have enough for donuts and coffee.
5. palmguy (Posts: 279; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
Wow, what kind of income those 3rd world countries have these days? I can't afford an iPad. I only have a TouchPad from the firesale.
7. JMartin22 (Posts: 1220; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Too bad third world countries like Africa can't afford overpriced, luxurious Apple products.
8. Shatter (Posts: 2030; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Typical Apple taking credit for other peoples work.
9. faisolbauuz (Posts: 121; Member since: 05 Jan 2013)
Lol apple using youtube to promote his own product is apple forgeting the owner ?
11. siryan (Posts: 3; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
Apple - Making a difference. One lawsuit at a time.
12. garz_pa (Posts: 154; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
This is ridiculous!!! They could have used charts and cardboards. Instead they used iPads, because only iPads are capable of spreading the word. So yeah, credits go to Apple.
13. jacko1977 (Posts: 394; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
at 1:00 mark looks like shes rubbing one off lol
14. Leo_MC (Posts: 549; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
Wow, there must be some crazy people that, instead of rooting and tweeaking and personalizing a device, they use it to change their and other people's life...
And Apple must be a monster, making an os that allows people to do just that.
A 4" display? lool, so what if you control your prosthetics with it, it doesn't have widgets...