Apple won its Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 European ban based on a design sketch filed in 2004
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Aug 2011, 14:06
Apple is using a broken EU Community Design system, basing its motion on a sketch filed in 2004, six years before Apple's first tablet saw the light of day. As per German law, the court has to grant the injunction if the design has been granted and paid for...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
173. SniggIy (banned) posted on 13 Aug 2011, 19:00 0 0
My iPad autocorrects my grammer, so I don't even have to think about it! Not sure why it doesn't work for taco though.
179. Sniggly posted on 13 Aug 2011, 19:22 0 0
Lol. I'm sure Taco posts most of the time from his computer. And it's not so much his grammar or spelling but his punctuation that isn't up to par, which autocorrect isn't necessarily going to fix.
Still, it makes it that much easier to tell that you're not him because of this.
I have to ask, do you post under another name here on Phonearena? Or were you a lurker until you created this profile?
181. Sniggly posted on 13 Aug 2011, 19:24 0 0
And btw, if Taco is impersonating me in any way, I'd say snaggly is the profile he uses.
185. SniggIy (banned) posted on 13 Aug 2011, 20:31 0 0
You might still have to worry about "snaggly," though, lol.
187. Sniggly posted on 13 Aug 2011, 21:45 0 0
*shrugs* I'm not even worried about snaggly. He's done a subpar job so far of impersonating me. I expect that if he continues to do such a shabby job he will be the subject of much derision from myself and other members here. :)
188. Zniggly (banned) posted on 13 Aug 2011, 22:02 0 1
apple rules babe
177. biscutbob posted on 13 Aug 2011, 19:12 0 0
Damn! I thought our patent system was flawed! damn im just going to draw all kinds of s**t and patent it in germany.
189. taco50 (banned) posted on 14 Aug 2011, 13:36 0 0
Haha this has hilarious. I'll admit I have a troll account but it's not sniggly. My troll account is superandroidevo
190. GH (unregistered) posted on 14 Aug 2011, 17:19 1 0
The creative team behind Star Trek should sue Apple ASAP. The "PADs" were conceived way before the iPad and that vague drawing and they have a full TV show to prove it. LOL this patent and lines copyrighting thing is out proportion. That's why lawyers and tech don't mix.
191. pandamaja (unregistered) posted on 15 Aug 2011, 12:09 0 0
Apple drew a rectangle in 2004.