Apple withdraws patent claim against Samsung phone
0. phoneArena 28 Dec 2012, 14:17 posted on
Apple has dropped a patent claim against Samsung and a new pone with a hi-res display because it is not going to be sold in the United States; Apple made the disclosure in a filing made in U.S. District Court in San Jose, California; the device in question could be the Samsung Galaxy S III mini which Samsung said last month would not be sold in the states...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
55. billybuttpounder (banned) (Posts: 105; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
I would add that apple did NOT invent SIRI, they merely bought the rights to it, removed it from the app store, and made it an exclusive "feature" in the 4S to give customers the illusion that they are buying a phone diffewrent from the 4S.
36. letgomyeggroll (Posts: 138; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
Oh wait its darkkjeddi, the other half of MXY, they both are 1 sided reader on specs.
Put your specs side by side before you give opinions
37. lonewolf2873 (Posts: 40; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
Your kidding right? So apple can only have blocking feature? Only apple can adjust text size?
I'll remember all that as I run excel at work and adjust my fonts....Thanks apple for your innovative thinking that everyone stole. Starting to think al gore stole inventing internet from apple.....
44. darkkjedii (Posts: 14764; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
U missed my point bro. So I'll say it again...they all copy.
38. XperiaPrince (Posts: 108; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
GS3 mini dosent even look like an iPhone
59. stealthd (Posts: 1061; Member since: 12 Jun 2011)
Patents cover a lot more than how a phone looks.
58. jaoowolabi (Posts: 201; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
Yall need to learn that business is business! Companies sue, lie, copy and etc. Grow up and accept it because this sh*ts getting old, rotten apple, stupid sammy, SHUT UP!
65. willard12 (Posts: 1115; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
I haven't exactly heard of a rash of litigation between TV manufacturers. Maybe Ford is constantly suing Chevrolet for copying the 4 x wheel-look and I'm missing it. Is McDonald's suing Burger King? Or....maybe Apple is indeed a litigious company suing Samsung, HTC , and Motorola. But, thanks for the business class professor.
60. nasznjoka (Posts: 376; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
Can't even understand why these folks are even crying for the 'brick ' that looks the same each new model! !! Why live your life like a slave on your own money??? That's why I can't and won't use these sh***t devices iPhones and blackberry
61. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Samsung rules this space of technology they always will. Apple can only wish their pitiful products we're better.
66. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
why is this fanboy accepted and that mxypl whatever his name is apple troll is swarmed on?
samsung and apple are pathetic right now, i just hope to see sony, HTC, nokia and motorola use this time to climb up while those 2 throw crap at each other
ohh and samsung wont be on top forever, tech always shifts and changes. get a grip
63. jshan (Posts: 199; Member since: 25 Dec 2011)
no apple ,,, no android ,,, ( y the hell these peoples wont understand that )
73. tryingHARD (Posts: 64; Member since: 31 Dec 2012)
Most of the comments in this website is bashing apple. why? is this the trend now for those who cant afford an apple and buy something less valuable? apple>everything else --- like all the time..
75. tryingHARD (Posts: 64; Member since: 31 Dec 2012)
been around for 3 days sorry. just new here. but as i see the articles and comments, all are bashing apple. why they/you do it? cant accept the fact that it is the most beautiful product? and everything else seems so cheap?