Apple wins stay on posting "Samsung did not copy iPad' notice in UK
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Jul 2012, 02:26
Like the killer saved by a last second call from the governor, a stay has saved Apple from having to post on all of its EU sites and in regional newspapers a notice that Samsung did not copy Apple's design patents when producing the Samsung Galaxy Tab...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hateftotti posted on 27 Jul 2012, 02:33 15
I do not know what kind of copy it is,when the copy sells better than the original one!
So apple should stop doing these stupid things and try to make something that can compete with Samsung products.
But I know they can't ;))
4. taco50 (banned) posted on 27 Jul 2012, 03:06 6
Well that's not true. iPhone sells much better than the galaxy series
7. Sniggly posted on 27 Jul 2012, 03:15 6
Define "much" better. I don't think your statement really applies in the present day.
Besides, we all know you're lumping all iPhones together into this concept of a single monolithic product when that is simply. Not. True.
"You guys have the 50 dollar iPhone, right?!"
*sigh* "Yes, yes we do."
9. taco50 (banned) posted on 27 Jul 2012, 03:24 3
GSIII has sold 10 million so far right? Well Samsung said they had 9 million Pre orders so they've only sold 1 million since? Anyway let's go with 10 million. That's not even competitive with iPhones 37 million at launch of the 4S.
GSII still hasn't sold 37 million a year later
11. Sniggly posted on 27 Jul 2012, 03:34 12
How do you know they counted sales with preorders?
Also, how do you know that the GS2 hasn't sold 37 million yet?
Third, why did Apple s**t its pants and try to get the S3 banned even before it came out?
There are phones that more blatantly copy the iPhone. Look up the LG Optimus Elite.
Apple recognizes Samsung as a threat.
Plain. And. Simple.
13. whysoserious posted on 27 Jul 2012, 04:19 5
But combining the total q2 smartphones sales by Samsung would make your beloved crappy apple bleed and eat dust, I tell ya.
15. rcwfox2002 posted on 27 Jul 2012, 05:01 5
Sorry to bust your bubble but Samsung has sold over 50 million units last quarter according to walls street journal.
26. gallitoking posted on 27 Jul 2012, 12:59 0
we were talking about galaxy series.. damm people learn how to read.. galaxy series.. not every low end Samsung device
23. jalva30 posted on 27 Jul 2012, 12:00 0
56 million to be exact !! Apple can make their phone out of the best quality products, add a bigger screen, better camera and it still won't be better than the gs3, it still has the same user interface as it did in 2007, it's had the same size screen for 5 years
24. jalva30 posted on 27 Jul 2012, 12:09 0
Sorry I like my phone to do more than just the apps I download.
25. taco50 (banned) posted on 27 Jul 2012, 12:51 1
Do you realize Samsing has a bunch of other smartphones that aren't part of the galaxy series?
18. networkdood posted on 27 Jul 2012, 08:55 1
they have a .99c iphone and best buy sells iphone 4s for 49.99....
17. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 27 Jul 2012, 08:29 1
Apple can request that Tim Cook wears "SS do not copy us" T shirt for 1 year instead of posting the acknowledgement on its official website.
2. loken posted on 27 Jul 2012, 02:34 7
OF Course Samsung Didnt Copy IPad.. this action between apple ad samsung contuinues...
3. tiara6918 posted on 27 Jul 2012, 02:40 6
Again, apple and their excuses...They should already start telling people worldwide of their false accusations against Samsung
5. stifler posted on 27 Jul 2012, 03:07 3
That's is the fair thing to say from the UK judge. Rotten apple!
14. IamYourFather6657 posted on 27 Jul 2012, 04:48 1
iPad , nexus 7 , infinity pad and tablet s is way better than galaxy tab
16. Tmachaveli posted on 27 Jul 2012, 05:31 5
Breaking News Apple just put a patented on square boxes and the alphabet so no one can use on screen keyboards or package there products in square boxes...Well Played Apple Well Played...
19. networkdood posted on 27 Jul 2012, 08:56 1
A stay of execution for the guilty....it will be only a matter of time before the UK throws the switch and APPLE frizzles out....
22. networkdood posted on 27 Jul 2012, 09:00 1
" iPhone 3GS: it introduced copy/paste function and ability to do MMS. Simply incredible features. Everyone else has copied these features more than any other."
This one gave me a chuckle....typical APPLE innovation....
28. SugarShockFrantic posted on 27 Jul 2012, 21:19 0
I knew Apple would find a way to weasle out of this