Apple will unveil not only new iPhone(s), but new iPad(s) as well on September 10th
0. phoneArena 28 Aug 2013, 09:12 posted on
Apple is expected to officially announce its new generation iPhone or iPhones on September 10th, but now it seems that the event will be even bigger and Apple will unveil…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Eonnaydra (Posts: 216; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Prepare for over 100 articles about iToys in just an interval of 2-3 hours.
6. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
lol, since when were toys made of glass and aluminium. Last i checked funskool was all plastic and Apple indeed has gone the plastic way with its mid range offering for that's exactly what it is ..."mid range" not flagship
8. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1126; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
The only bad thing about iPhone C is that glossy design. Everything else looks pretty good similar to iPhone 5 .
its just iPhone 5 in a cheap shell.
9. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1126; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
And price... of course which is a big bad thing.
7. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1126; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
hope all those article will tell somethings new of iDevices but that unlikely to happen because Apple is kinda out of ideas.
but I love they are adding a finger print scanner which is rumoured since a long time ago.
2. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1126; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Great all at once...
May be iPad will also feature the same finger print sensor as in 5S.
what else?? May be an overall improvements I guess.
And hope they price iPad mini and iPhone 5C right. Rumoured price of 5C sucks...
3. amats69 (Posts: 1217; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Im interested on the new ipad..iphone? Nah sorry apple ill pass on that toy...if you make the screen at least 4.3 maybe ill buy it....
4. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 880; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Wow! September and October are going to be great months, goes to show just how important the holiday quarter is.
5. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Apple must step up or else the competition will crush them. Even once lame LG is releasing a beast that could take down Samsung.
12. jamesedward318 (Posts: 99; Member since: 25 Dec 2010)
A beast? Yes the phone is indeed a beast. Take down Samsung? Now let's not get ahead of ourselves okay?
17. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Maybe Timmy read the memo from the board of directors about stepping up the game. iPad mini is S-T-A-L-E.
23. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Update: No iPads are going to be updated along with the iPhones. Another date for the iPads. Maybe Timmy didn't read the memo from the board.
10. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
So far none of the product rumors are game changers as they are all expected.
11. wateryspit (Posts: 13; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
Cant wait to here about the trade in rumor is addressed
13. jamesedward318 (Posts: 99; Member since: 25 Dec 2010)
I expect to see articles about the iPhone and iPad at least for the following two weeks after the announcement. Maybe more....
Over/under guys? I'm going over
14. AfterShock (Posts: 3697; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Hardly setting the bar anymore.
However in leaks/propagandas, they have set a new bar.
Class is fleeting.
15. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
The paradoxical irony of the entire situation is that Apple has been "deafeningly silent" all this time.
Apple doesn't believe in leaks, and any propaganda is entirely web driven that multiply itself expontentially.
The saying is opinions are not facts -- would be nice if AfterShock could discern opinions from facts. Apple cannot set a new bar due to inaction.
16. AfterShock (Posts: 3697; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Apple of old would've lynched a leaker.
Where did I claim anything other then my opinion?
More so where did I claim my opinion as fact?
Naivety of how leaks get past does not imply endorsement, nor does it condemn them but they persist without effort to be stopped do they not.
22. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
Now comes the back pedaling. The fact is Apple of the old leaked from the top and was hardly a lyncher.
Your entitled to your opinions, but they are not facts AND thank you for reminding us your orginal post was nothing but idle thoughts.
18. -box- (Posts: 3944; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Apple's trying to win a game that others have already stopped playing and moved on to something better. iPhail.
19. zachattack (Posts: 611; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
We didn't need phone arena to tell us apple would be begging for money and creating new ipads / iphones that have no new iterations. Just pointing that out, apple is predictable. Why leak anything when we already know.
20. amats69 (Posts: 1217; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Then why give a time on visiting phone arena and clicking this article and exert an effort on posting a comment if you already know?
21. Penywyz (banned) (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
Lame over done crap just like every other iPhone since the original and the iPhone 3G...