Apple will launch iPhone 5 in over 50 new countries in December
0. phoneArena 03 Dec 2012, 08:21 posted on
Apple has today announced that it will launch the iPhone 5 in 50 more countries in December, in an unprecedented sales push for the Holiday season…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. lee480 (Posts: 197; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
Who cares? We all know Samsung and Sony are going to dominate during the holidays.
2. quakan (Posts: 1350; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Apple, Samsung, and HTC are at the top right now so Sony is irrelevant.
3. lee480 (Posts: 197; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
Hahaha I Iike you. But unfortunately, the official numbers do not like you. Sony's numbers are higher than HTC
6. quakan (Posts: 1350; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 19460; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Who cares? How many of these phones r u gonna buy?
7. quakan (Posts: 1350; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
The fact you don't have Samsung either in front of Apple or behind Apple makes your post ignorant.
9. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3605; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
What was Apple doing from before?
Waiting for iP5 to be ripe enough to be plucked from the tree??
10. Mamamia (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
Apple finally release it in my country ! I tot they gonna skip iPhone 5 and I have to wait for iPhone 5s ! LOL !! ( sorry for my bad English )
11. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Ok so they have huge unsold inventory this means as far as their regular markets are concerned. At least that's how i would interpret it.
12. rickywinataa (Posts: 262; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
what's with all the android fanboys over here? i've no love for apple but at least i'm happy my country will get the latest piece of technology