Apple will launch iPhone 5 in over 50 new countries in December
0. phoneArena posted on 03 Dec 2012, 08:21
Apple has today announced that it will launch the iPhone 5 in 50 more countries in December, in an unprecedented sales push for the Holiday season…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. lee480 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 08:25 3 8
Who cares? We all know Samsung and Sony are going to dominate during the holidays.
2. quakan posted on 03 Dec 2012, 08:29 5 2
Apple, Samsung, and HTC are at the top right now so Sony is irrelevant.
3. lee480 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 08:33 1 0
Hahaha I Iike you. But unfortunately, the official numbers do not like you. Sony's numbers are higher than HTC
6. quakan posted on 03 Dec 2012, 09:20 0 1
5. darkkjedii posted on 03 Dec 2012, 09:15 1 0
Who cares? How many of these phones r u gonna buy?
7. quakan posted on 03 Dec 2012, 09:22 1 1
The fact you don't have Samsung either in front of Apple or behind Apple makes your post ignorant.
8. Bernoulli posted on 03 Dec 2012, 09:54 1 1
Are you making a list of the companies likely to sue others for their original inventions in ascending order? Except for nokia, Samsung, htc, lg and Motorola
9. Nathan_ingx posted on 03 Dec 2012, 10:23 2 0
What was Apple doing from before?
Waiting for iP5 to be ripe enough to be plucked from the tree??
10. Mamamia posted on 03 Dec 2012, 11:27 0 0
Apple finally release it in my country ! I tot they gonna skip iPhone 5 and I have to wait for iPhone 5s ! LOL !! ( sorry for my bad English )
11. rusticguy posted on 03 Dec 2012, 14:46 0 0
Ok so they have huge unsold inventory this means as far as their regular markets are concerned. At least that's how i would interpret it.
12. rickywinataa posted on 03 Dec 2012, 16:56 1 0
what's with all the android fanboys over here? i've no love for apple but at least i'm happy my country will get the latest piece of technology