Apple will host "Made for i" event on November 7-9
0. phoneArena 18 Oct 2012, 03:35 posted on
The October 23 unveiling of the iPad mini is not the only event Apple has scheduled for the forthcoming weeks. From November 7 until November 9, the company will host its next "Made for i" conference in Shenzhen, China...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Cupertino here I come :)
2. eisenbricher (Posts: 972; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
That event is in Shenzhen, China. I don't blame you, but use third party maps next time ;)
3. ScottSchneider (Posts: 324; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
BuHahahaha... That was really for Wendy...
5. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
haha lol... she got lost!
sorry wendy :) but you're lost! its not on cupertino!
6. gregoryyy3 (unregistered)
wow you android fans are so annoying. every time some one posts something about apple being totally irrelevant to android you guys try and put apple supporters down. thats pathetic.
you can thumbs down this all you want but the ones that do know its true.
14. eisenbricher (Posts: 972; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
I'm not fandroid. I'm a symbifan. Though I know that I am standing on a burning platform.... but WP8 boat is coming for rescue!!
4. someones4 (Posts: 622; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
what an egoistic tagline. let's see if apple can get anything right this time
10. gregoryyy3 (unregistered)
idiots? haha go with iphone.
youll spend less time on the phone with technical support
9. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Big deal... Everyday Apple gets more desperate to stay relevant and generate excitement about their surpassed products. Looking and feeling more and more like RIM...
11. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
as long as the Apple haters exist every Apple event will become relevant to the millions of Apple supporters but to the hundreds of Apple haters.. nice avatar pic btw
16. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6989; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
it's going to be the same shape on all their idevices