Apple will finance Chinese online Apple iPhone purchases
0. phoneArena 19 Jan 2013, 12:44 posted on
Apple iPhone sales in China have been consistently been held back by the inability of Apple and China Mobile to work out a deal to produce a model of the handset that would run over China Mobile's TD-SCDMA 3G network; to boost sales in the world's largest cellphone market, Apple has resorted to offering financing to online buyers of the Apple iPhone in the country...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. BigBoss10 (Posts: 264; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
Foxconn workers are treated like dog...go S H I T apple
3. reyenrique (Posts: 99; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
making more money an no benefits of the USA
10. joey_sfb (Posts: 5338; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I don't think American will submit to having to work thru Christmas, Boxing day and New year. That what apple is asking the Chinese to do. So you know why Apple is not bring their production back to US.
4. ray77 (Posts: 126; Member since: 17 Nov 2012)
apple care for them self and not the people , and only Al Gore will like the ideal an the stock brokers.
6. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
I know financing is done for a lot of products, but if they've got to offer financing to sell the devices, doesn't it prove that hardly anyone can afford them? Instead of looking into the reasons why it's not selling well, it seems Apple would just rather put people into debt than reduce their profits.
7. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
India has Credit Card companies giving interest free EMI of 6,9,12 months and yet not many use this to buy Apple phones as they are criminally expensive.
11. lovefist (unregistered)
selling overpriced phones in a country with almost no brand loyalty.. good luck apple. chinese will always want to have the greatest and cheapest alternative.
14. amirata_xman (banned) (Posts: 33; Member since: 05 Jan 2013)
Foxconn workers are treated like dog
15. josephsmeadows (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
Thanks for sharing such good discussion.