Apple will appeal the UK court request to pay for ads in British media that Samsung doesn't infringe on the iPad
0. phoneArena 19 Jul 2012, 03:06 posted on
After losing the patent infringement lawsuit against Samsung's tablets in the UK, on the ground that Sammy's tablets just don't have that "cool" factor, the court ordered that Apple places ads in prominent media and on its website, about the decision...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mark.J.Linskiy (unregistered)
I must admit, that would be quite funny to watch. Lol.
2. ScottSchneider (Posts: 325; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Bhahahahahahhahahahahahahah... What a Comedy Piece Apple is... :)
15. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
and still millions of st*pid people who support this rotten company.... sad.... :(
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
K A R M A
4. Sniggly (Posts: 7291; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I'll be looking for the outcome of this. I want to be able to see Apple's UK site so I can get that screenshot.
11. Tre-Nitty (Posts: 462; Member since: 16 Nov 2010)
It'll never happen. Good luck with that!!!
6. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
This is a hilarious humilation of apple and comeuppance can be sweet! It'll be brilliant if the ads actually appear but even if they are stopped this situation has hit main general news so it has shown the ridiculousness of apple to a vast bigger majority of the unaware public who don't read PA or other such mobile news outlets. Perhaps some ifans might see the light at last!
7. jroc74 (Posts: 5587; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Of course they will appeal. That was no brainer.
This is all so funny tho. I await for the day when they leave the courts out of it and just go back to competing in the stores.
8. sprockkets (Posts: 1590; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
"We appeal this discision!"
"Cause this would damage our RDF generator and the late SJ's ego!"
9. Aeires (unregistered)
After Apple photoshopped Samsung's tablet to have the exact shape as the iPad in the Germany trial, I don't have any faith in the validity of their prototype images. Their design department could have whipped those out in a day.
12. roscuthiii (Posts: 1949; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
That's always been a big problem for me; this editing of a submitted exhibit for the court... Was there ever anything done about that all???
10. MISTER_H (banned) (Posts: 97; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)
Apple get lost. get out from UK. ur a disgrace to society....
13. sarb009 (Posts: 296; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Eat how much apples now you can bcoz soon apple will be sueing shops selling apples witbout paying royalties to ©r_apple. And btw u iPhonearena why the fk i cant write ©r_apple in right words is this swearing ? or u ppl get ur salories right from tim crook ?
14. sithman (banned) (Posts: 299; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
And android users call iOS users sheep! Look how u all sheepishly thumbs up each others post, but unanimously thumbs down the one pro apple comment. Baaah baaaaaah baaaaaah. Thumbs down anything apple regardless to what it is. Sheep