Apple to sell its 700 millionth iOS device next month
0. phoneArena 10 Sep 2013, 12:40 posted on
We're deep into today's Apple event for the new iPhones and in the leadup to the real announcements, Apple decided that it was time to drop a number on us. That number was 700 million. As in, Apple is expecting to sell its 700 millionth iOS device by the end of next month. Of course, that sounds pretty impressive, and it is, but we thought you might want a bit of context for that number...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Ninetysix (Posts: 2313; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Pretty awesome coming from a single company. Keep up the good work. Competition is good.
2. PunyPoop (Posts: 752; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Apple is really serious in this competition. Imagine that 64-bit chip!
7. rodrigopsasaki (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
What's really the point of a 64-bit chip with 1GB of RAM? Is it really gonna make that much of a difference?
6. appleDOESNT.com (banned) (Posts: 456; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
hmm, iThink the same 50 million iFans have bought all 700 million of those devices! Think about it, each Apple iFollower has bought at least 3 iPads before they realized that are basically all the same, 3 Iphones, even though half of them are S models lol, 3 iPods and 1 mini, only because there hasn't been 2 minis yet. Meh, 700 million not so impressive now is it!
3. procopiojose (Posts: 132; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Too many victims..... iDiots or iMbeciles?? You'll be the judge...
4. Ninetysix (Posts: 2313; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Would you like some wine with that jelly?
5. xtian1103 (Posts: 363; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
that's pretty immature dude! it's just a damn phone!