Apple to release a Retina iPad mini in Q3 2013, and an upgraded one in Q1 2014
0. phoneArena 06 May 2013, 03:05 posted on
The Apple iPad mini has been a success, there's no doubt about that. And as every successful device, it's bound to have a successor at some point. We're pretty sure that Apple is going to introduce a new iPad mini this year, one that will fix the tablet's biggest drawback - the low resolution...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hmm....I wonder what will they name it........
iPad mini 2?
iPad mini +?
The New iPad mini?
iPad mini with Retina display?
Retina iPad mini?
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I think they should just use iPad mini2 instead of calling it with a bunch of confusing names you mentioned above
3. blingblingthing (Posts: 521; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Maybe just the iPad mini, the first one's screen prevented it from being considered as contender.
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 19478; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
But it was a huge contender in sales, popularity, and customer satisfaction. The first being the most important in business.
4. funnyguy (banned) (Posts: 244; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
Come to daddy ......
Best tablet ever period...
8. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Same design same shape just port a RETINA DISPLAY what do u get same ipad. Too me they are just going too confuse more and more consumers
9. Adler374 (Posts: 4; Member since: 07 May 2013)
As expected despite trying to be unpredictable.