Apple to redesign its stores?
It's still hard to tell whether that will be implemented in all Apple stores across the world, but for now this is rumored to be “an eventual chain-wide refresh of certain store interiors”. How is this change appealing to the readers of PhoneArena?
1. whoyton2 (banned) (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Errr....what I really don't see how this matters...when I clicked on the article I was expecting a lovely non glass exterior instead I got a display with no separations....
2. Kurai (unregistered)
They'll probably change the stores' name to iStoreS . . and it will be like "the best istore since istore"
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 8911; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Lmao good one man. That was hella funny.
8. msa1988 (Posts: 399; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
If i could give you an infinite number if thumbs up - I would!
4. PAPINYC (Posts: 1956; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
I just hope they start building their stores out of PleXiGlass, I'm really tired of all the cracks in the walls. After all, krAziGlue can only do so much!!
9. PAPINYC (Posts: 1956; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Oh, hey Mr. Pōtātō Head; where's Mrs. Pōtātō Head??
13. PAPINYC (Posts: 1956; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Geeez, you really like that word, do you practice alot??
14. grapeseed87 (Posts: 120; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
iCares :P ........... Not really, but iJust had to
11. jsdechavez (Posts: 652; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
They only made the packaging more uniform... So more paper and plastic in the packaging?
16. pradeepreddy (Posts: 29; Member since: 01 Apr 2013)
Re-designing your products will boost the sales not Stores :)