Apple to power Siri and iCloud with the North Carolina sun
14. G2Noobin (Posts: 81; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
As a die hard apple hater....
I have to say this is ef'in awesome idea.... PROPS!!!
I still dislike your OS but LOVE this Idea!!!
2. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
thats going to be a nice setup when its all said and done
3. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Oh great.. Apple is taking over the sun now..
15. G2Noobin (Posts: 81; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
LMAO.... sh*t i didn't think of that.... rotflmao!!
4. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
And, on those iCloudy and raiNy days users will just have to go back to iWiFi (like they're used to).
Interesting, though, how Apple is concerned more with global Environment than with Humanity (in China).
There must be some sort of BIG iTax break.
7. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
Seriously... your posts are becoming unreadable (iUnrEAdabLE)!
Chill with the iHate and iTrolling =P
9. bucky (Posts: 1574; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
interesting how you're more concerned with apple articles than android on a daily basis...
There must be some sort of BIG insecurity.
6. ghost__uwi (Posts: 175; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
you know i bet if Google did this instead of apple the above trolls would be saying wow look at how great Google is. Then go on to say this is why i like Google and not apple.
8. bunbury3 (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
this is PAPINYC "Apple is more concerned on Global Enviroment than Humanity" YOU ARE A TROLL.
10. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Actually, iWrote, "Apple is concerned more with global Environment than with Humanity (in China)."
11. remixfa (Posts: 14151; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
im actually surprised they didnt go with wind power or a blend of both to cut back on the amount of acreage that solar farms use and reduce its environmental impact.
12. downphoenix (Posts: 2415; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Wind isn't as reliable of a source though. The sun shines a lot more than wind blows. Also it could be due to the lack of wind in that area possibly that could make Wind not a good source of clean energy.
13. iBeliever (banned) (Posts: 33; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
Wow this is good for the environment not bad. I knew the trolls would somehow find this to be a bad thing.
16. G2Noobin (Posts: 81; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
Did a whole project on solar.... THIS IS DEFINITELY A SUSTAINABLE AND GOOD IDEA...
THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE 95% EFFICIENCY OFF TODAYS SOLAR CELLS FOR 25 YEARS.... I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYONE ISN'T DOING THIS...
AS A DIEHARD FANDROID .... I WILL HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YOU REMIXFA (A FIRST PROB LAST) ON THE BASE THAT THE LAND USED IS STILL BETTER THAN A EQUALLY LARGE OIL REFINERY OR COAL PLANT!
17. thinking (Posts: 130; Member since: 19 Jan 2012)
It's a great idea. Hope they don't get patents like "searches processed by machines powered by the sun", or as the heading funnily states, from the "North Carolina sun".