Apple to out an iPhone 5S with A7 chip and fingerprint security in June, plus a cheaper fiberglass model
9. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
youre kidding, right? :)
see the real innovations:
19. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3929; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
"The cheaper iPhone is going to add bulk and heft compared to the premium device, and the chassis is allegedly going to be fused out of fiberglass and plastic mold."
That's the innovation right there... 'Bulk and heft'.
Suddenly, bulky and hefty phones are going to be back and termed 'sexy' because Apple did it...and they did it with a reasonable price. SMH¡¡¡
2. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Should be interesting to see how much the iphone 5s sells. A lot of people were holding off on the 4s for the iphone 5. My guess is that the iphone 5 is the peak sales and they will see a decrease from here on out.
3. tiara6918 (Posts: 2045; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I doubt the 5s will sell much as its predecessor if apple will release a slightly modified new version
36. SkurtMcGurt (Posts: 21; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
The 4s was one of the best if not the best selling Iphone of all time. What makes you think the 5s won't do the same? Apple fans must have the 'latest and greatest' smh
4. Andrewtst (Posts: 636; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
This is APPLE - EXTREME INNOVATION - New processor, finger print!, dual LED, What a CRAP!
11. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Dual LED Flash has been a MADE In China trademark. So now Apple steals this from China after Tim Cook's visit to China ... LOL :D
5. preet27in (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
usual apple. lack of everything and even innovation, making fools out of their customers.apple GROW UP !!!! crap company
27. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
another crap apple innovation(means according to apple increase the processor ram etc...)with another icrap device/..............
6. nikenturd (unregistered)
Now all of a sudden a 5s rumor resurfaces , I see some desperate attemt here to recoup the stock price loss....wait...no , I must be wrong....lol
7. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
people will not be fooled by apple anymore.
we'll see its downfall soon.
13. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
unfortunately its not true....they are still dumb and Apple will have record revenues again
16. nikenturd (unregistered)
So Apple is your eternal revenue machine? weren't Nokia, RIM and Sony in a similar position before? they were unstoppable right?
24. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
for this year...but in 5 years youre right I hope :)
12. andro. (Posts: 1999; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
As much as this analyst tries to sensationalise it he is essentially saying what everyone already knows,this years iPhone will be the exact same iPhone 5 again albeit with a faster chip and slightly improved camera. The finger print scanner has already been done on other handsets,don't think apple will use it though.
You never know we might be surprised,apple may use the fingerprint scanner as this years gimmick to pass the phone off as new,it would of course be the worlds first ever and best ever fingerprint scanner
17. ray77 (Posts: 126; Member since: 17 Nov 2012)
ur kinding me my motorcycle kawasaki ZX-6r have the finder print security on my bike and u call that innovation hahaha !!
18. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Why just finger print ... why not a full body scanner for authentication :D
20. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3929; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
'cause it won't be able to differentiate a 'dong' from a 'Shlong'...well, not just yet. :P
32. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Don't worry apple will patent that on paper by having dual front camera for a 3D perspective :D
23. N-fanboy (Posts: 543; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
I just love apples Unpridictable naming scheme + Imagine having ur fingers scanned just to take a picture...
25. oying24 (Posts: 48; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
haters detected... i mean multiple haters detected!!!! witwiiiiw..
28. jeroome86 (Posts: 1266; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
And spammers too. Please go away spammers. Get lost.