Apple iPhone 4 Specifications | Review
This article contains unofficial information.
1. CHEFJEFF (Posts: 143; Member since: 22 Sep 2009)
And the iSheep will line up faithfully. BAAAAAHAAAAA!
7. wade1968 (Posts: 224; Member since: 12 Apr 2010)
hello shopper. Please step away from the new Iphone. It needs more work to get the bugs out. that is all
2. jherz6 (Posts: 216; Member since: 23 May 2008)
I sure agree with you even with all the issues with the new device, all the isheep will most certainly line up, camp out to be first in line. I'll stick with my Droid. Oh unless I'm mistaken its been said that the droids we're put ahead as a better device over the 4G even before it was released? Ya ok 9.5 phone arena, I don't think so.
4. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Iphone 4G will the next model name in 2011....
28. wade1968 (Posts: 224; Member since: 12 Apr 2010)
Good question networkdood. I see the next Iphone being called Iphone 5. The 5th generation of the Iphone.
3. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3072; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
I could see this happening....they fix the left side of the phone and then the right side of the phone loses connection lol
5. droidman (Posts: 106; Member since: 17 Mar 2010)
Yeah I hope that happens to all the fanboys the sheep I could careless about they don't even know what a smartphone is their just getting one because everyone else is but then again the iPhone 4 is not a true smartphone
11. E.N. (Posts: 2577; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Yes the iPhone is not a real smartphone, it never was and it never will be. Are you happy now? Can we move on? I mean who are you talking to half the time? And it's "I couldn't care less about" not I could care less about. "I could care less" is a good thing. Sorry for being a grammar police but I just had to point that out.
23. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
Actually there both not good, If you "could care less" doesn't mean that you didn't care very little before, you just "could care...only less" E.N. you have a habit of running your mouth, instead try focusing in on things that matter, like, life...
25. E.N. (Posts: 2577; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
I have a habit of running my mouth? Soo ironic that you would say that. You post annoying and negative things about iPhone in almost every single article. And you just attempted to correct me (you're still wrong) like I corrected him so how does that make you any better? Haha you're such a hypocrite. If you were following your own advice and focusing on what really matters then you would have kept your mouth shut. Were you thinking at all before you commented? And do a quick google search and you'll see that I'm right.
26. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
Like I said, no life... Let me know how it works for you in "I cant believe Im this Awesome world" that you've created in your head. p.s. Library is closing better get home to mom, you know how she worries about you staying out late on the internet.
6. scottmbolt (unregistered)
"AT&T... fake bars in more places"
29. wade1968 (Posts: 224; Member since: 12 Apr 2010)
That is some what true. At&t's system can not keep up with all the people using it.
8. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
That is why they can get an HTC ARIA - 129.99 with 2 yr contract - gives you 1-2 more bars than the 3GS, and upgradeable to 2.2.
15. DonkeyPunched (Posts: 321; Member since: 10 Jan 2010)
LOL You really like the HTC Aria, huh? What's so great about it that a Nexus One on AT&T can't do?
30. wade1968 (Posts: 224; Member since: 12 Apr 2010)
If you take out the phone and put what carrier it is running on, it may not be the phone, but the companies phone services that make the phone not a good as the phone could be.
9. pete7625 (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 01 Jul 2010)
Why do you people come to an Apple related article if you hate the phone so much? If I hated a phone, I sure wouldn't want to go read about it, lol. And no, I'm not some Apple fanatic, I own a Blackberry.
10. droidman (Posts: 106; Member since: 17 Mar 2010)
Just to bust there bubble its fun if everyone agree on everything this would boring place to post.
12. pete7625 (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 01 Jul 2010)
Lol, I guess you have a point, I actually find it pretty fun reading all these arguments, haha.
17. hawk62 (Posts: 320; Member since: 21 Nov 2009)
Too bad your smartphone cant teach you the difference between "there" and "their" i will not even comment on the rest of your post Wow are you poster boy for no child left behind?
19. droidman (Posts: 106; Member since: 17 Mar 2010)
Wow thanks for the English lesson,I think i know the difference their and there,sorry next time I'll go back and meticulously check my spelling before posting a comment just like you do administrator62.I can tell you have life.Not!!!!
20. droidman (Posts: 106; Member since: 17 Mar 2010)
Damn I'm getting beat up today. I know its(a life).Hawk62 is going to get me on that.
24. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
His intelligence can only be shown through grammar education, since he cant relate at all to these topics.
27. droidman (Posts: 106; Member since: 17 Mar 2010)
Oh god not you again papagay224 you talk about people who have no life yet you have 620+ posts in the short time you've been a member on this website your like one of those little world of warcraft fags who keeps a shit bucket next to his computer.You have all your essentials bucket,a box of Domino's pizza and bottle of astro glide just so you never have to leave your computer when posting on this website. Loser!
18. jeryzkid22 (Posts: 16; Member since: 29 Mar 2010)
I found this funny video of a person that really needs to have an Iphone. There is some vulgar language in the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
21. rwolf1984 (Posts: 523; Member since: 06 Jun 2009)
its probably for the white iPhone...i hope they fix this crap...otherwise i am dropping at&t...getting an EVO and ill just get an iPad
31. wade1968 (Posts: 224; Member since: 12 Apr 2010)
You do have the right to pick the phone you want. don't forget to add the company with a better service that is right for you.
32. matistight (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 May 2009)
So you want an evo 4g because you don't want to protect your iPhone by putting a case over it? Ok then
22. doublej1970 (Posts: 28; Member since: 16 Apr 2010)
Apple is the best...the have given more time for the upcoming sucker's to learn how to do the iphone4 call grip...lol!!!!