Apple to bump the iPhone 5S' screen to 4.3-inches?
0. phoneArena 17 Jul 2013, 06:24 posted on
Earlier today, citing the Commercial Times, Bloomberg reported that Apple's upcoming iPhone 5S may be delayed because of a design change, and this one is pretty major – the screen on the upcoming flagship has, purportedly, been upped to a 4.3-incher...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
94. darkkjedii (Posts: 21763; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
You're boring now dude. Please go away, you fail to amuse me anymore.
98. Kayle (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
Yet you keep replying...looks like you're the butthurt one LOL
100. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
lol ..... +1
It hurts so bad [for him] … ouch!!
2. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Yes, please! 4.3 inches is just perfect.
14. ianbbaa (Posts: 305; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
yes its perfect..and already here on couple of devices 2 or more years..so, who needs an iphone with 4,3??? wont be worth the money as any other iphone introduced in the past...
16. darkkjedii (Posts: 21763; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
While you were busy making that jackass statement, I guess you didn't notice, it's not 4,3, it's 4.3. You don't need an iPhone, cause judging by your system of measurements you wouldn't know how to operate it...Einstein. Start your sentences with capital letters too...Einstein.
32. HASHTAG (unregistered)
I'm sure the "," was just a small typing error he made. No need to bash someone over a common error.
40. darkkjedii (Posts: 21763; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Ha, you should read his hashes dude. When someone bashes Troll he usually deserves it, same here.
51. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Lol. I wasn't aware because I just always try to avoid the trolls while on this site.
58. darkkjedii (Posts: 21763; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yeah bro, he's relentless in his hatred of apple/iOS. Thought I'd just give him a little jab lol.
63. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Actually, dimwit, certain countries use commas in place of periods for monetary units and/or measurements. You might know that if you weren't limited to that bus route you drive!! May I have a transfer, please???
67. darkkjedii (Posts: 21763; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Your insults have become stale dude. They at least used give me a giggle :( . Now lets try another one, emphasis on making us PA'ers laugh this time.
92. ianbbaa (Posts: 305; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
darkjedi - apple needs even more customers like you...i see from your comments that you are really sick man, you start as first one to call people jackass etc...please, visit your nearest doctor to give you something to treat your desease...i think you eat a lot of apples so...
in my country we do not use "." for 4.3 but "," 4,3 so sorry you EINSTEIN_No.2
101. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
It's not really his fault he's an iGnoramus, blame his Pōtātō Head parents.
104. darkkjedii (Posts: 21763; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Dude you're all over PA going off on me LMAO. I'm loving it, I poke and prod and you deliver. Here, check it out. I'm gonna say a word, and from there you insult me, my parents, my fiancé, my son, and my job. Ready here goes.... Car.
106. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
And, yet, YOU respond to my every command, beck and call!!?? Why is that? And, you constantly upload a new profile picture because you hunger for [ANY] validation!! So, now you've gone shirtless in hopes of proving that you're not the 70% of water weight I claim you to be but, only wind up proving that you are NOT the luscious dark candy you think you are but, merely, a grotesque mass of flab. Please hurry up and get married so that you can go on your honeymoon and crash on your way there. And, please don't have anymore Ügly babies; there are too many fÜgly people in the world as it is already!!
107. darkkjedii (Posts: 21763; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Nope that sucked PAP. you tried, I'll give you that...but sadly your insults officially lag. I've grown bored with you, sadly this will be my last response. You, and your three flunkies, Troll, Doyle69 not Dorothy, and Kayle enjoy. What's the use in inviting your insults if you can't make me laugh? Peace out homie. That last part was ammo, in case you missed it.
66. darkkjedii (Posts: 21763; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Hanging bro, where've you been? Hope all is well.
82. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Yep, all good, bro. I was pretty busy with the admission stuff at an engineering school these days.
88. darkkjedii (Posts: 21763; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Can't wait till xperiadroid chimes in lol. Your give him the blues man.
103. Kayle (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
How cute! You two should go on a date. You take a walk down One Infinite Loop, maybe browse the Apple gift shop and giggle at all the shiny phones. Then you can kiss each other goodnight over FaceTime :)
105. darkkjedii (Posts: 21763; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Awwww man. No lol's or green thumbs for that yet. Here's one of each for the baby. Lol and a +1
78. tedkord (Posts: 11954; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Thats what I thought when I had my thunderbolt. Thought anything bigger would be to big. Now after my S3, I couldn't go lower.
26. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
4.3 inches and 6 rows of icons will be longer again.. yey :)
4. ankiipankii (Posts: 81; Member since: 21 Jun 2013)
hope it's true ,definately it will gonna be my 1st iphone
5. mishooo111 (Posts: 30; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
4.3 is just ideal, plus apples slim sexy design, plus ios 7...
man i would surely buy that phone
6. tango_charlie (Posts: 250; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
Every year the same rumor. Iphone gets delayed because of this, delayed because of that, but then gets announced in time.