Apple to build off-site restaurant for secret chats
1. pongkie (Posts: 522; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
watch out mcdonalds... :D
mc" sounds like mac
3. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Sheesh, they act like they have more secrets than North Korea and US government combined
4. appleDOESNT.com (banned) (Posts: 456; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Instead of the herd hanging out on campus, they will migrate off campus and still hang out with just eachother?
6. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
I think this is in the instance that they want to get off campus, but still want to talk freely about work. Not too odd. I remember when I was at AT&T, even when we went to the bar, we still talked about work. It happens.
9. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Does your whole identity revolve around hating Apple?
18. Mandroid (Posts: 209; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
Does yours revolve around blind devotion to them? Sure seems that way.
22. Mandroid (Posts: 209; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
And? I'm not "in love" with the android OS that was just the first name to pop into my head. Unlike you....."people".....if apple ever managed to do something innovative, original. impressive, or fresh I would gladly recognize and give them their props. Hasn't happened yet soo....
21. appleDOESNT.com (banned) (Posts: 456; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
no, only my apple hating identity revolves around it and really, don't be silly, iN real life we prolly wouldn't be friends but that just because I don't like tacos :P
5. TechDork (Posts: 279; Member since: 10 May 2010)
You've got to be kidding me, right? Apple is a TECHNOLOGY company. Their turning to Apple Fast Food now? For heavens sake, sit down.
8. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
I'm going to go out on a limb and say you didn't read the article
12. akshaye.shenoi (Posts: 24; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
Ok Apple haters.. Don't start liking comments just coz they are anti-Apple. Its got to make some sense, alright? "STRICTLY FOR EMPLOYEES". I mean, grow up?
10. frydaexiii (Posts: 1420; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
What can they probably discuss that no one else can guess?
Idiot Apple engineer 1 : Hey, lets start planning the iPhone 5!
Idiot Apple engineer 2 : Yeah, we'll just take the iPhone 4, which can no longer be improved since it's made of super durable GLASS, take an iPad processor and cram it in there and...
Idiot Apple engineer 1 : Wait, Doesn't the iPhone 4 already runs smoothly, since it can't do anything?
Idiot Apple engineer 2 : Yeah, but the walking money bags would want to show off their phones, so we'll just put it in even thou it does nothing. and finally, we'll bump up the 5MP camera with a 8MP camera and buy some stupid app and integrate it in.
Idiot Apple engineer 1 : Yeah! and all Tim Cook has to do to make it sell is just say it's better and show some flawed stats about how the Mac is no.1 selling laptop and how many activations we get!
Idiot Apple engineer 2 : I Know! Let's mess with the sheep's heads, lets call it the iPhone 4S!!! They'll start speculating crap about how it stands for Siri or Steve or Something!
11. CharlieAtInfinity (Posts: 253; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Apple got way too much money in their hands!! Thats making them go crazy!!
14. mercorp (Posts: 998; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Samsung will build a galaxy cafe in seoul in response...
To discuss on the galaxy note 2 and next exynos!
15. APPLE_ROYALLY (Posts: 25; Member since: 24 Apr 2012)
We like the new idear and conception®
We will make ask require need have want disqus®
We shall be visiting very soon®
We are royally to Apple®
We like that®
17. roscuthiii (Posts: 2010; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Is that so when they lose the next prototype they maintain ownership of the property it was on for recovery purposes?
Apple is really starting to come off as the embodiment of the fascist iconography they were opposing in their 1984 ad campaign. With that kind of strict policy, should we expect a man in a uniform to greet guests with a curt, "Papers, please?"
'Ze beatings vill kontinue until ze morale improves!'
19. Mandroid (Posts: 209; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
Their food will be of inferior quality, marked up 4x a leading competitors products, and you can only eat it the way apple tells you to.
23. cupcake (Posts: 106; Member since: 15 Apr 2010)
Cool, a way for Apple to make money off of their employees...
I wonder if it will b manditory for them to eat there.
24. x7black7x (Posts: 118; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
what do u do at a restaurant?
eat food or discuss about an next gen iphone
if someone spills coffee over it what will you do?
is it waterproof???