Apple to announce new MacBooks at WWDC, and not a single iPhone
0. phoneArena 29 Apr 2013, 09:21 posted on
It seems this year's WWDC will not pass without some new hardware. But what is this new hardware going to be? According to KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, Apple is going to introduce upgraded versions of its MacBook Air and MacBook Pro notebooks...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Ninetysix (Posts: 1964; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
I'll put a new Macbook pro with retina on my wishlist. It's simply the best.
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
Why would we want to buy a product that just offer the bump up spec? With same old boring ios and same old boring mac?
3. sheik (Posts: 249; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
Macs run on OSX not on iOS, Have you ever even seen a Mac?
Shoo, troll, shoo....
5. edgabimbam (unregistered)
hmmm then what's the reason of buying galaxy s4? So 4 or 8 cores and 2Gb rams isnt enought for smooth user expierence?
8. sheik (Posts: 249; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
atleast it comes with smart scroll which is definitely something new..
11. edgabimbam (unregistered)
i saw at cinema when one guy with s4 was using smart scroll, everyone near laughed from him, gimmick feature...
13. sheik (Posts: 249; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
Really? Believe me, I just tried that yesterday in local retail store.. It worked great... Did you said it was used at cinema theater?... That feature needs a bright lit environment...
22. true1984 (Posts: 692; Member since: 23 May 2012)
the problem with smart scroll is that it only works with the samsung browser and nothing else(at least not yet). then there's the rest of the S4 's features that are just rip-offs of current google features. i will say this though, i love the new camera features and the fact that the AMOLED screen doesnt suck anymore
6. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
You didn't use the new iPhone and the new MacBook yet, how can you say that?
Wendy, what the hell is wrong with you? You're being an unfair, naughty SamDUNG fanboy!
Go poop yourself! :P
12. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Wendy can change like a chameleon. :P
In 2012, she's an Apple fan.
In 2013, she's a SamDUNG fan.
In 2014, she's a Sony fan.
In 2015, she's a LG fan.
In 2016, she's a Nokia fan.
In 2017, she's a Huawei fan.
In 2018, she's a ZTE fan.
In 2019, she's an Oppo fan.
And at last, in 2020, she's a poop fan.
20. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
She can change like a chameleon, she can change daily and yearly, and also "hourly" and "minutely". :P
18. darkkjedii (Posts: 16231; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Well said bro. That shows that you, and I pay attention. She flip flops like the weather.
21. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I agree! And Wendy is the next big flop! :)
24. darkkjedii (Posts: 16231; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Wendy is a fan of being in the in crowd. Whatever gets him/her green thumbs.
26. Ninetysix (Posts: 1964; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Stop posting your BS Mr ladyboy wendygarett.
4. MEeee (Posts: 308; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
10. bucky (Posts: 2080; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
What does this have to do with this article? Get a life/job/hobby. Do your homework or something.
I hate every article having samsung specific trolls. Even fans of android are annoyed by you.
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7043; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Iphone been delayed people get over it.
16. kissily (Posts: 53; Member since: 09 Oct 2012)
I'm guessing Apple is lacking in smartphone features because Samsung and its Android dudes have taken all ideas Apple intended to use.lol
25. MEeee (Posts: 308; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Their next greatest features are the camera best shot and lockscreen apps access since they already filed patents for them.
17. darkkjedii (Posts: 16231; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
WWDC is no longer the place for iPhone releases. Been that way for 3 years now.
19. imkyle (Posts: 1053; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Just got my Macbook Air 13.3. I'm happy with it. I don't need a Retina display on it for an extra $400-500.