Apple teases a Black Friday promo this Friday
1. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Now Apple joined Sharp to make new display but in the future Sharp will use that display and Apple technology in it smart phones. It will be like Apple and Samsung patent wars will never ends.
2. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
They are going to take like $5 off all items
3. ZayZay (Posts: 565; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
If that. I know when we have black friday deals, all apple products are excluded including accessories for them.
10. Giggity (Posts: 147; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Corrected: $5 off all REFURBISHED and last-gen items!
5. vette21man (Posts: 351; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
If they made the iPad 2 half off ($250 for 16GB non-3G model), I would definitely consider it!
But they'll likely not take more than 5% off ($475 for 16GB non-3G model).
7. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Everyone wants an ipad for Christmas for good reason. I've been a good boy this year.
8. ZayZay (Posts: 565; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
I do not want one so your statement of "everyone" is inaccurate.
9. ZayZay (Posts: 565; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
Well this is how you can tell you've been bad The_Miz: You had s*x with every Apple product you came across without even being married to them or getting money in exchange even. In Santa's eyes you have not been good.
12. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Already have 1 ipad - do not need another - maybe the tablet from Gamestop would do, or maybe a SAMSUNG GALAXY note....
11. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
An Apple product for less than full price? Blasphemy!
13. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
yeah only KIDS want an i-s**t because anyone with brains would never buy it lol ... sometimes P.A. really makes you laugh by these stupid comments