Apple talking to Sharp about using IGZO displays on next Apple iPhone and Apple iPad
0. phoneArena 27 Dec 2012, 02:34 posted on
Apple is allegewdly talking to Sharp about using the latter's IGZO display technology in the next generation models of the Apple iPhone and the Apple iPad; while Sharp has had problems with yields, the company did recently release mobile products in Japan only that use Sharo's own IGZO panels and technology...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ray77 (Posts: 122; Member since: 17 Nov 2012)
and let see what happin wiz the new panei from sharp
3. Igneel (unregistered)
yet you still took the time to go to the article and comment that you didn't give a f**k? ooh i see......
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 14140; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Exactly which means he did give a f***. Funny how someone who doesnt care takes the time to click the article, read it, scroll down, press comment, then type they dont care lol
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 14140; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
No your exposed lmao, and simple minded
10. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Doesn't care. Learn to write English if you 'care' enough to write a post yourself.
13. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
They doesn't care isn't proper grammar. They don't care is... Dummy
4. cripton805 (Posts: 1127; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
It doesn't seem like a bad product, but combined with the article about bending and a thinner display, doesn't sound like a good idea. I never had my iPod Touch bend, but then again, I hadly ever use it =P
It would be good timing right about now to release an iPhone Nano or mini right about now, that they released a larger iPhone.
The size of their current generation of iPod Nano. Of course have it be a lower spec iPhone. It would give customers a cheaper alternative and a smaller alternative. To have a wider audience. There isn't any true small phones right now.
11. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Apple finally has a new SideKick, wooooo-hoooooo!
12. jphillips63 (Posts: 195; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Apple needs to work on a new form of iOS but instead they gonna make a cheaper build phone to increase there profits and also most likely figure out ways to sue sharp no for patent infringements like they have done with Samsung and HTC