Apple takes mobile web usage crown from Nokia, Samsung zips past, too
0. phoneArena 05 Feb 2013, 03:14 posted on
It's been more than five years since the first iPhone was introduced, and gave a rocket boost to mobile web usage, but last month was actually the first to mark Apple surpassing Nokia in 15 billion visits measured on 3 million sites by StatCounter...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Using the web on a Apple iphone has got to be the WORST overall experience ever. My Galaxy Note 2 pimp slaps any useless watered down iphone.
2. imsickwithsmartphone (Posts: 153; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Soooooo SMALL on that TINY SCREEN!!
3. juanyunis (Posts: 73; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
Haha yeah it's funny because I'm reading this using the Galaxy Note 2 and is an amazing phone.
4. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1322; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Holy crap! Me too. I whipped out the s-pen just to respond back.
7. -box- (Posts: 3973; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
I guess Daniel didn't read Michael H's article from yesterday.