Apple stops blocking Microsoft SkyDrive, version 3.0 live in the App Store
0. phoneArena 03 Apr 2013, 21:36 posted on
Most of the conspiracy theorists tend to say that Apple is always blocking every single Google app update that rolls into the iTunes App Store, but the reality is that Apple hasn't substantially blocked a Google app since Google Voice was first submitted. Of course, it's a bit different story with Microsoft, because Apple has been blocking Microsoft SkyDrive for almost a year. But, that standoff has finally been resolved, and SkyDrive version 3.0 is now live in the App Store...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Kreft (Posts: 81; Member since: 27 Dec 2012)
Good. F apple. Microsoft shouldn't give them a dime. Worst company ever.
4. htc_evo_3d (Posts: 84; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
apple wanted 30% share. now they are left with nothing. GREEDY.
5. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
Yes, because Microsoft is such a nice corporation and always plays nice -.-
6. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 488; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I agree. Now apple wants money, money, money..
12. zibbyzib2000 (Posts: 153; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Yes... because Google doesn't keep 30% of the purchases either right?
13. joey_sfb (Posts: 1862; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Android you can run you own store every oem has one. But user always buy from play store so we don't get tied to a fix brand like Samsung or Sony.
7. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
apple sucks and greedy as a company they don't want people to control a phone they payed big money for they don't customizing it and they don't want companies to take control of there apps in the app store a company like this should die faster than it already is.
8. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
if apple users are smart they would all switch to a diffrent phone to make statment to show them that without them apple is nothing. then they would let you all get what you deserve to take more control of your phones that you paid so much money for.
9. Abbath (Posts: 99; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
screw Apple! There was a time where they were very good competitors...unfortunately for them the world of smartphone took big jumps while Apple just starting rotting
11. lyndon420 (Posts: 1464; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Too bad every developer isn't side stepping like this and taking the web route. Maybe apple would lower their rates then.