Here's the amazing growth of Apple shares over the last 6 months.
Apple stock surges past $550, Tim Cook sells $11 million worth of shares
1. vertigobike (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
They will eventually drop, that´s for sure...
2. frydaexiii (Posts: 1422; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Who are we kidding? it'll never drop as long as there are people still doing this :http://www.phonedog.com/2012/0
Just look at the pictures, even the way they keep them lining up looks like the way they herd sheep lol
11. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
First, nobody makes anybody do anything... Those ppl chose to line up, Apple sells products just like any other tech company and if ppl decide to camp is their choice what they do with their life.
Happy camping ppl !
12. frydaexiii (Posts: 1422; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
But it's sad...I feel embarrassed to be the same species as these sheeps. Watching humans act so low just for a toy...
16. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
then move to the moon or a desert island..
you know what embarras me.. poberty. crime.. real issues.. please grow up
19. frydaexiii (Posts: 1422; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Are you typing on your iPhone? Because it is embarrasing, and I don't think poberty is a real issue here, considering some people can't even spell properly yet...
20. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
then focus on that and leave watching people buy Apple products. can we expect that from you?..
26. dinster (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Mar 2012)
What? Poberty is a real word! - am surprised you didn't know that - it means you are poor and you are having issues with puberty - double whammy!
21. ZayZay (Posts: 571; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
Poverty? not calling you out, just thought poberty looks funny.
23. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
yeah dont proof read or spell check to be honest.. is ok.. I know my spelling and writting skills leave lots fo room for imrpoving
24. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
would you feel less embarassed if people lined up to buy android products?
3. Tre-Nitty (Posts: 462; Member since: 16 Nov 2010)
Maybe y'all should stop calling them sheep and just give apple props for producing a brand that people love. Apple is a powerhouse just accept. I use a Samsung note and a iPhone and plan on buying a new ipad. I like good products from all companies.
4. frydaexiii (Posts: 1422; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Loving a company and their products is very different from blindly throwing money at a company. I may even consider getting a new iPad if the reviews are good, but lining up 4 days before the product is released without any feedback from anyone but apple themselves about the new product, despite having no clue what problems might surface? That's just acting like a sheep.
13. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
Those like you will never understand the tech business and that Apple is no diferrent than HTC, Samsung and Sony and others creating and building products. If Samsung ever created a product as hot as any Apple product, they would get all the attention, but since Apple is worth more than $520 billion dollars they even get the government's attention. So you just sit back on the couch with your plastic phone and tablet from samsung or kindlepad thing and whatever... Let those millions of ppl enjoy their product of choice just like you enjoy those of your own choice. And fyi, don't hate!
14. asrr62 (Posts: 56; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
Your a funny sheep. Your hating on everything but the iPad. iSh33p
5. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
everything comes in cycles. everything that goes up, comes down... if its a little bit or a lot. Nobody is up all the time, and most definitely not apple, as this is the first time in their company's history that the stock has acted like this. Will it tank? probably not unless they have some huge missteps.
17. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
so Android market share will eventually fall?.. hmmmm thanks.. remix
6. vijaysivakula (Posts: 202; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
Nobody hated Apple until they started suing every other competitor. Until then Android "Fanboys" only said Apple's iOS is severely limited and the iPhone is not worth the money they demand. And Apple suing every other company is like the pot calling the kettle black.
8. Spariant (Posts: 11; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
Apple products are good and currently they are giving good value for money. But the thing that saddens me is on seeing apple's ridiculous rate of success achievment is that people are being led away from open source and customizable things. what saddens me about android is that why could not it be as artistically beautiful as apple.
9. Tre-Nitty (Posts: 462; Member since: 16 Nov 2010)
That's the thing spariant. Everyone doesn't need customization and open source. 8 out of 10 people want a easy user experience.
10. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
i take issue with your made up numbers since the actual world market has a 2 to 1 preference for android... and growing.
15. asrr62 (Posts: 56; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
Only the ignorant people want something closed. Lol. iSh33p are really silly.
18. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
yeah you sounded smart with that comment
22. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I don't think ANY CEO OR BOARD of Directors DESERVE STOCKS they should give them to their employers that sells their Apple products or to the workers @ FOXCONN people that work to hard that puts the ipads/iPhones together