Apple stock flirting with $500, now valued more than Google and Microsoft combined
1. bbblader (Posts: 575; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
''Amazingly, Apple is now bigger than Microsoft and Google combined in market value, which alone is telling. Apple has a market cap of nearly $460 billion, while Microsoft ($258 billion) and Google ($199 billion) combine for around $457 billion.''
here is your way of saying this
here is mine:
Amazingly, Apple is now bigger than Microsoft and Google combined in market value, which alone is telling that they make overpriced products. Apple has a market cap of nearly $460 billion, while Microsoft ($258 billion) and Google ($199 billion) combine for around $457 billion.
12. gallitoking (Posts: 4680; Member since: 17 May 2011)
take the bitterness out and there is no difference other than you being bitter.. are you ok.. do you have or any of your families Apple products?.. if not... don't worry about it..
2. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 801; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
They're impressive in an economical standpoint but in an ethical standpoint it's the opposite. I ain't hatin' just whinnin'. . .
3. 9_HeLLs_oF_DrOid (Posts: 122; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
Marketing works like a blessing! Apple proves it.
4. kamen (Posts: 82; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
Hm... What flies will inevitably fall down. Hope it will not hurt a lot
5. andro. (Posts: 1935; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Never has there been a better for a hungry company to make so much money off the weak and foolish,apples pr marketing sure have taken full advantage of the susceptible in society!
13. gallitoking (Posts: 4680; Member since: 17 May 2011)
since you don't have nothing new to say... you just recycling material right?... is ok Andro... we accept you even when you say the same thing over and over...
18. christianqwerty (Posts: 460; Member since: 05 May 2011)
Do you have to turn everything apple does into negative?
6. frydaexiii (Posts: 1176; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
I wish they'd stay dead like before...and only appealed to hipsters...
7. victo410 (Posts: 16; Member since: 20 Jan 2012)
still don`t get it..why people love apple product so bad .. they are good don't get me wrong .. but come on
8. CUL8TR (Posts: 57; Member since: 01 Feb 2012)
WHAT SO GOOD AND SPECIAL ABOUT APPLE PRODUCTS I JUST CANT DONT UNDERSTAND
MACBOOK PRO IR MACBOOK THEY DONT EVEN COME CLOSE TO
SONYS Z SERIES LABTOP
I SEE ONLY RICH HIGH END CELEBS HIGH FLYERS USING THEM DESIGN CARBON FIBER APPLE COPIED SONY
IP4 WHATS SO SPECIAL AND GOOD
IPOD LISTENING TO MUSIC THRO THERE COMPONENTS SOUNDS THERES NO CLARITY
ISHUFFLE SAME TO TRY LISTENIG THRO SONY BY EARPHONES IT SOUNDS CLEAR PRECISE PRISTINE
WHAT TECH DO THEY HAVE WHICH ALLREADY EXZISTS BUT BY NOT MARKETING PEOPLE DID NOT REALIZE BUT APPLE MARKETED WWW AND PEOPLE FOUND
9. CUL8TR (Posts: 57; Member since: 01 Feb 2012)
IT SHOWS THERES LOTS OV STUPID DUM PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD AND FEW CLEVER SMART PEOPLE HOW APPLE BRAINWASHED ALL THE DOPEY IDIOTS UNCIVILIZED ILLITERATE PEOPLE
10. dreammixer (banned) (Posts: 81; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
The weird phenomenon of Apple haters. Anytime you're successful the weak and insecure will try to bring you down.
14. gallitoking (Posts: 4680; Member since: 17 May 2011)
I love Apple but too much power for one company... is not good...
15. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
the higher they rise.. the farther they fall. cant wait to watch this tower come toppling over. And I hope its the Chinese slave labor that knocks that thing down.
17. dreammixer (banned) (Posts: 81; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Yea and hopefully Amazon, Motorola, Microsoft and all the rest come crumbling down for using Chinese slave labor also.
19. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
wouldnt that be nice? Take down the biggest piece and the rest crumble on their own. That would be Apple. They are the current keystone and one of the biggest violators of Chinese slave labor. I may target Apple because they are the biggest and among the worst, but dont think i dont have a problem with everyone else using foxconn and cheap Chinese factory labor. That was the Xbox factory that had the mass "suicide" pact for better working conditions last month.