Apple stock briefly touches $600, now worth more than the rest of the US retail sector combined
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Mar 2012, 09:23
In today's edition of "Wacky comparisons for Apple's market cap", the tech giant's shares multiplied by current price give a sum that is more than the rest of the US retail sector combined...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
32. Roly posted on 15 Mar 2012, 15:07 3 9
Jump ship from crappy android and you'll understand why.
I don't know why all the apple haters frequent this site and then post hateful comments about the apple articles and products.
Get a life all of you. Or find a website that promotes your pathetic android phones and phone features and post your idealist comments there.
At least your comments are good for a laugh at best.
34. atheisticemetic posted on 15 Mar 2012, 15:16 2 1
if i met you in real life i would shame you with what my phone can do over your crappy Iphone.
your religion is good for a laugh at best
38. cepcamba posted on 15 Mar 2012, 16:38 4 1
abish1234 just said so what, and what a retaliation...... iCult is becoming scary....
2. mercorp posted on 15 Mar 2012, 09:52 4 0
next:apple stocks rise to $10000000000000000000000....
3. TKFox007 posted on 15 Mar 2012, 09:56 2 6
I really think someone should look into Apple's books. Not to sound like I'm picking on Apple, but they could become the next Enron or Adelphia.
You never know what greed can do to people.
5. dirtydirty00 posted on 15 Mar 2012, 10:45 8 5
well yea normally id think the books r cooked, however with all the isheeeep running around out there paying triple what they should be paying for the same technology (such as laptops), i do believe they are making a boat load of money off the poor souls.
6. gallitoking posted on 15 Mar 2012, 11:03 4 1
you are a noble man for telling us that,,, thank you..
10. good2great posted on 15 Mar 2012, 11:48 1 0
i'm just upset that i wasnt aware of stocks/shares when apple was worth around $10 or more a share...lol
man i would've bought a CR@P LOAD of it and be smiling all the way to the bank in a few years...
"who would've thought apple would've been worth this much???"
39. jmoita2 posted on 15 Mar 2012, 18:23 0 0
I hereby predict the mother of all crashes...
Whatever you do,DO NOT buy into the frenzy...
Who here remembers the Dot Com crash???
42. abish1234 posted on 16 Mar 2012, 07:10 1 0
i think roly had a bad day :-D .. y dont u pay a vist to the genius bar ;-)