Apple steps up PR efforts on the sly after stock plunge to make its part of the story heard
0. phoneArena 06 Feb 2013, 06:18 posted on
It seems that Apple is stealthily responding to the barrage of bad press it has been receiving recently after its stock price started plunging in Q4 last year, and after the earnings report in January where it gave a relatively weak guidance for the first quarter...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Good. Proves that customer is KING when it's a competitive world. Take out silly patents out of equation and Apple would go down faster. Soon they will have to rethink about criminally high profit margins also :)
4. Topcat488 (Posts: 1314; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Where's my Iphone Math... As Soon as a 5" screen comes, and refreshed OS, i'm buying... Right said Fred ^^^ Customer is King.
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
I hope I can bought Apple back @ $400 :p
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
Tim cook manage more openly than Steve jobs? Pftt, nobody can match with jobs when it comes to openess...
6. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Yup his thermonuclear statement reminded of Osama once ...
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
"on the sly"
LMFAO.........daniel and ray are the ghetto ones of phone arena......haha
7. blingblingthing (Posts: 507; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Responding via PR? Does this not remind anyone of those I am a Mac and I'm a PC ad, where the apple guy asks the PC guy why not reallocate his advertising funds to his fixing windows vista fund.
8. parisbell (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
I am glad that Apple is standing up to its reputation.
9. _Bone_ (Posts: 2150; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Apple should sue itself. Suing Samsung is the best PR Sammy ever got.