Apple starts disseminating iOS 7.1 beta 3 to testers; expect public release in March
According to the "trusted source", the iOS 7.1 update will be made available to the general public in March. Historically, Apple releases an iOS update in January. This year, it is thought that the iOS in the Car feature could be holding back the release. This feature will allow owners of certain autos to have their iPhone screen and settings show up on the dashboard of selected vehicles.
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Getting close to stability. Probably will need some point releases (7.1.3 or.4) to get to a stable edition based on the experience with v. 6.0
3. superfans (Posts: 153; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
iOS is getting more stable and stable. Great improvement !
4. Topcat488 (Posts: 1184; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Will a poorly built iCar, still be called a lemon?
5. ihavenoname (Posts: 1570; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Thats a tricky question, because there won't be poorly built iCar.
9. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1684; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
RIght because all iProducts are flawless...*rolls eyes*
7. techguymatt (Posts: 18; Member since: 04 Nov 2013)
I WITH WORK BOTH ANDRIOD AND IPHONE'S DAILY, I DISLIKE THIS IOS FOR MANY REASON YOU ALL COULD RELATE TOO. I AM NO IPHONE HATER, I OWN BOTH PHONES BUT MY GALAXY NOTE 3 WAS GREAT OUT OF THE BOX....
8. codymws (Posts: 237; Member since: 17 Jun 2010)
So why does it matter which OS is "best"? Who cares if someone uses a different OS than you? I've owned devices that run all three major operating systems, and they all have their pros and cons. Sheesh.