Apple snags 7% of Chinese smartphone market in Q4
0. phoneArena 18 Feb 2014, 22:41 posted on
With the Apple iPhone now available from China Mobile, the world's largest carrier, the Cupertino based tech titan snagged 7% of the Chinese smartphone market in Q4. That is up from the 6% it owned in the third quarter, according to IDC. The quarter was the first full three month period to measure iPhone sales since the launch of the Apple iPhone 5s and the Apple iPhone 5c last September...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SAO101789 (Posts: 123; Member since: 10 Feb 2014)
Low end iphone Apple. It's not so hard Nokia, Samsung, HTC, they are all doing it. Give the people what they want. As a iphone user don't F*** with us.
2. HansGoneInsane (unregistered)
People want iPhones and nothing else.
3. PBXtech (Posts: 1020; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
People want a variety of phones, nothing else than that.
4. HansGoneInsane (unregistered)
Wrong. Apple knows best what people want.
9. SAO101789 (Posts: 123; Member since: 10 Feb 2014)
Because its a class thing, makes people more respect or thats what I heard anyways, I only use a few apps and I can just use them on my ipad, sell my iphone, get a nokia and ipad and thats it.
5. appleDOESNT.com (banned) (Posts: 456; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
wow, 7 whole percent? Hey Alan, maybe write a article of meaning... like the 90% Android in China. 7 whole percent, lol, you go girl
8. HansGoneInsane (unregistered)
Apple has just started to sell with China Mobile. And don't forget: Apple only targets the top 15% of the market. Who wants customers that are poor or not willing to spend money for their produtcs? It is the top 20% of the market you make ur money with.
6. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Great ..another weak minded iPhone cult member ..on phone arena....