Apple slowly resumes functionality on its hacked developer site
0. phoneArena 25 Jul 2013, 12:10 posted on
Just a few days ago, we told you that Apple's developer site, used by registered members, had been hacked; now, after a few days, Apple is beginning to turn the site back on after stating that the intruder might have obtained personal information from iOS and Mac OS developers. A Turkish security researcher, Ibrahim Balic, has taken credit for the attack...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Apple pulled a George W. Bush.
They were warned multiple times with solid proof regarding the attack but chose to ignore it.
4. Tazer2365 (Posts: 44; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
Hm, that's quite funny because last that I remember, the videos I saw, showed that the Bush Administration planned those "terrorist attacks", as well as the Sandy Hook Shooting, and the Boston Bombings. Rethink what you commented and go and watch videos that expose the government.
5. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Sorry but conspiracy theories don't interest me.
6. Baseballer (Posts: 131; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Hmm last i checked, Bill Clinton got warned but never relayed them to the bush administration after his time was over.
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7370; Member since: 14 May 2012)
For a company that brags how much security they implement in their products, one would think they would do the same with their developers site, especially when it contains personal data.