Apple slashes prices on refurbished iPad 2s, now starting from $419
1. jacko (unregistered)
refurbished iPad 2s $419 meh get the better samsung tab 10.1
3. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
or even better the transformer prime with its magical tegra 3 :D
9. E.N. (Posts: 2578; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Tablets are stupid in general, but the iPad sucks least. At least you can find stuff to do/use on it.
11. xvengence42 (Posts: 20; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Android tablets are horrible. Honeycomb is probably the worse OS ive seen in a while.
2. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
i agree, sammy tabs are smooth as silk and smoke the idud.
5. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I misread the title. I was wondering how refurbished ipad 2"s"'s made it to the market already.
6. jdrevolution (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
soooo, pay $500 for a new device, or fork over $420 for a used one. That's still more money then I'd be willing to spend on a used device.
10. stealthd (Posts: 1067; Member since: 12 Jun 2011)
Refurbished does not necessarily mean "used".
7. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1211; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
That's an awesome deal! ...Wait... No it's not. It's still $200 too much over its smaller yet capable-of-everything-the-ipad-2-can-do brother, the ipod touch.
Why doesn't anybody realize that its the same exact thing as an ipod touch only way more expensive, less portable, but... has a larger screen? No thanks.
8. rcrider4 (Posts: 118; Member since: 14 Nov 2011)
Tho it is less portable, I could never give up my iPad. It is much easier to get around everything on, and it is just plain convenient. Granted, I would have never paid full price (my college paid for most of it), but now that I have it, I love it.
-Sent from my iPad 2 :P
12. xvengence42 (Posts: 20; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
I used to think the exact same thing. Until ive used one and seen how useful they really can be. it depends a lot on whether you have a use for them. they help college students a lot and its also nice to play some games they offer in full screen. i dont think its needed but it is something nice to have.