Apple slashes prices on refurbished iPad 2s, now starting from $419
1. jacko (unregistered) posted on 09 Dec 2011, 09:38 2
refurbished iPad 2s $419 meh get the better samsung tab 10.1
3. kshell1 posted on 09 Dec 2011, 09:50 1
or even better the transformer prime with its magical tegra 3 :D
9. E.N. posted on 10 Dec 2011, 17:46 0
Tablets are stupid in general, but the iPad sucks least. At least you can find stuff to do/use on it.
11. xvengence42 posted on 12 Dec 2011, 10:51 0
Android tablets are horrible. Honeycomb is probably the worse OS ive seen in a while.
2. droiddomination posted on 09 Dec 2011, 09:49 0
i agree, sammy tabs are smooth as silk and smoke the idud.
5. squallz506 posted on 09 Dec 2011, 12:49 1
I misread the title. I was wondering how refurbished ipad 2"s"'s made it to the market already.
6. jdrevolution posted on 09 Dec 2011, 13:18 0
soooo, pay $500 for a new device, or fork over $420 for a used one. That's still more money then I'd be willing to spend on a used device.
7. Joshing4fun posted on 09 Dec 2011, 14:07 0
That's an awesome deal! ...Wait... No it's not. It's still $200 too much over its smaller yet capable-of-everything-the-ipad-2-can-do brother, the ipod touch.
Why doesn't anybody realize that its the same exact thing as an ipod touch only way more expensive, less portable, but... has a larger screen? No thanks.
8. rcrider4 posted on 09 Dec 2011, 16:46 1
Tho it is less portable, I could never give up my iPad. It is much easier to get around everything on, and it is just plain convenient. Granted, I would have never paid full price (my college paid for most of it), but now that I have it, I love it.
-Sent from my iPad 2 :P
12. xvengence42 posted on 12 Dec 2011, 10:55 0
I used to think the exact same thing. Until ive used one and seen how useful they really can be. it depends a lot on whether you have a use for them. they help college students a lot and its also nice to play some games they offer in full screen. i dont think its needed but it is something nice to have.